How Time Flys,,,,,,,pictures of my son, then and now

by LyinEyes 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Saturday my son is going to go to a 6 hour driving course to get his D/L. I have been letting him practice driving and he is doing very well. I am glad he is going to thru the course , I am sure they will highlight alot of things he needs to know.

It just seems like yesterday he was just a baby and soon he will be an adult.....makes me feel old..lol.

Here is a picture of him as a baby with me, and here is a picture of him in his football picture for school. He is on the Honor Roll, Class President, All District Defensive Back in football and also All District Academic in Football. Right now they are having an NFL draft pick helping the football them for next year in a weight lifting program.

I think this is all remarkable because last year was his first year in school........ever. He was homeschooled , as we were encouraged to do as JW's. I am so glad for him that at least he was able to have his high school years as a normal teenager. He is a good boy , most of the time,,,,lol,,,,just cranky at times. He has a steady girlfriend and has always been my sunshine.

I just wanted to share this with all of you, there is life after JW. My other two children are moving right along as well and I hope to be posting more of their accomplishments as well.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL76/1907517/3683781/45492606.jpg

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL76/1907517/3683781/45492640.jpg

• Dawn
    Dawn

Lyin - I can't see the photos

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I forgot how to get pictures on here,,,,,,anyone one to explain it to me again.......?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

When you hit reply, click on the paper clip icon. Hurry up! I want to see!

• LyinEyes
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Dede, try again so we can see!!!!!!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Lyineyes, I had NO problem viewing the pictures. Yeah, they sure grow up fast don't they? I wish him well with his dreams.

Guest 77

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

How sweet, how sweet! How I love candid photos of quiet moments between mother and baby - when you can see that look of "being in love" with your child. Only there's a double bonus in your picture because your son is looking back at you. I only remember seeing that once before - I'll never forget it. Nothing so lovely - I'll tell that experience at some other time. (It was a sister with her baby boy at the District Convention.)

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

• Dawn
    Dawn

Great looking boy! We have something in common - our sons are about the same age!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

They grow up way too fast.

And you thought the New System would be here before he grew up!

At least now he can have a real life and you can enjoy watching him do that, too.

Hugs,

Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit