How Time Flys,,,,,,,pictures of my son, then and now

by LyinEyes 14 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh what a precious baby he was........and what a handsome young man he became.

• shamus
    shamus

I think his success shows just how good of a mother you are.

I have no problem viewing the pictures. You have a right to be very proud of him.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ack! I'm not ready for Jackson to grow up that fast!!! [*dives for bed and pulls covers over head*] He's a cutie both ages, Dede! You should be really proud of him.

Not ready for whiskers yet. Not ready for whiskers yet.

Nina

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Thanks everyone for the replies,,,,,,,,,that pic of me and him as a baby is one of my favorite pictures. He was and is truly a mama's boy. I hope that never , ever changes. I can tell you from the way that my JW father has treated his offspring,,,,,,,,his two grown daughters,my sister and myself,,,,,,, I WILL NEVER TURN BY BACK ON any of my children , even if they are 35 or 75.

My son got his whiskers quiet early and is the envy of alot of grown men in that department.....lol. He hates to shave everyday thou.

I only wish I could turn back the clock , not for my sake, but for his.......but I am trying to give him the best advice I can. Especially, don't waste your life on a dead end deal ( JW) and go out and show the world what you have and what you can give back to it. So far, so good.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ahhhh Dede those are precious pictures, he is a very handsome boy! It's wonderful to know that he's doing so well in school you and WT have done good!

Thanks for sharing them, I enjoyed them.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit