Virginity goes for £8,400 ($15,687) at auction

by Elsewhere 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey, you got do what you got to do, it just goes to show how messed up the education system is in the U.K., let alone here in the U.S. Maybe her parents are dubs and didn't think it was worth planning for the future-oh, kinda like my parents. My parents still are not planning for the future and my only fear is that 10 years from now they will expect my help because they didn't think planning for retirement was a good idea. I just wonder what this girl will sell next year when she runs out of money. Maybe her anal virginity or does the 15K this time get you everything?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Damn! Why didn't *I* think of that?!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So...... I hate to sound ignorant here, but ................. prostitution is legal in England? see www.punternet.co.uk

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Here is her pic from the link....

Rosie Reid

You know guys, you can get someone pretty darn hot for a happy meal and a smile.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can't help but keep wondering if she is is a "total" virgin (everything still intact - no fingers or dildos) or if she just a "penis" virgin.

Elsewhere ...

Seems odd how they use similar designations when grading olive oil:

Regular - Obviously has been used or processed before

Virgin - High quality, but slightly tainted

Extra Virgin - Highest quality. Essentially, a virgin that has never played with herself.

Hope this helps.

***** Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit