Welcome You Can Leave Your Hat On/Leonie!

by FlyingHighNow 35 Replies latest jw friends

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi Terri - Good to see the same old raucousating sense of humour! We must catch up soon... there is something I wanted to ask you ....Leonie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Good, good. Such wonderful welcomes for Leonie. It really is good to see you here, gal. Sure enjoyed your phone call last night. I hope it doesn't cost you out of house and home!

Heather

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Just a test message to see if my photo downloaded.

• youcanleaveyourhaton
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Leonie! I am really really happy you joined our group, here............we all have alot of fun, even tho it can get hot and heavy between the Dems, Repubs, and Independents, because of the upcoming American presidential elections..........but, we always kiss each other and make up! We've got some very very sharp people on here and some brand new ones just starting to post, and we also have lurkers from the dubs. Don't hold back, hon, just jump in with both feet! And, you can pm me or send me an email at my regular addy!

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!!!!

Terri

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Steps into thread. Leaves hat on, but removes his shoes.

xjw_b12, I just listened to the lyrics of this song. I get it. Very witty.

Leonie, as soon as Shaft saw your moniker he told me this was a Randy Newman song. I know you like the Joe Cocker version. I love Joe Cocker and I like it, too. Then I got the Tom Jones version. Of course anything Tom does is sexy. He could be doing dishes and be sexy. Not as sexy as Shaft though ( Hubba hubba ). Shaft just played the Randy Newman version for me. I like it very much, has that Randy Newman Americana sound to it. You know, that's a bawdy song. I kinda like that in a song.

Still celebrating because you joined us here. Another welcome, girl.

Hugs,

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit