Welcome You Can Leave Your Hat On/Leonie!

by FlyingHighNow 35 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Everyone, Leonie has joined the forum. Her nickname is YouCanLeaveYourHatOn. She is from Australia and some of you know her from Women Awake, EndStageHealing and Jesus Witnesses.

She's a wonderful lady. An exJW. I hope you will make her feel very welcome.

Heather

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hi Leonie.....................I am glad you joined here. WELCOME!

I have just met you on WA and we are from the same place. I don't use my name because I'm not df'ed or da'ed and I believe I can be more useful to dubs still in if I am not out of the borg. When I see any I tell them my story and you should see their faces. But your brother prefered to make excuses for the borg rather than be disgusted by what it did to my family.

I am very happy you are here and you can PM me. I will get back to you and we can meet, support eachother and meet others in our situation in Canberra.

Cheers, Bliss

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Leonie.

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi Heather - you are too kind to me - thankyou! Good to be here. Love X Leonie

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi - What a surprise - you are on JWD too! Heather has been trying to get me to join for ages and I have kept putting it off as I am on a couple of other groups. I am glad I finally did it. So you have spoken to Darron and he wasnt receptive. What a disappointment - I wish he was more openminded. He told me that some years ago he had a "crisis of conscience" about the whole "God" thing and wondered if he actually believed any of it. Unfortunately he didnt pursue it and fell back into old habits - tookthe easy way out. Of course I miss my family (as useless as they are) - they are all I have. Now I have nothing left in life to really call my own and I am extremely depressed. It is a challenge to get on with life and make the best of it. Each day is a new opportunity to make a new life. Their shunning of me will never make me crawl back in a million years. I have decided once and for all that I dont want anything to do with that sick lot - I have found out too much. A few years ago, in a fit of depression over a bad relationship, I decided to look into re-joining the jws. I was told I had to "prove" my humility by going to the meetings first and sitting at the back - they wouldnt even conduct a study with me. Well they can all get F*%#*. I am glad that didnt work out - that was before I joined ex-jw groups and found out the REAL TRUTH - thank God I did it in time! It is hard for me to understand how you could stay in the jws when you obviously have some serious issues with them. You said it was because you could get to the others more easily. You must have a strong constitution, thats all i can say. I am quite a reactive person and cant hold my tongue for long. I hope you can explain more of your story and how it is that you do what you do. It certainly would be good to meet up some time if you would like. There is no reason for you NOT to trust me. I am not a backstabbing or bitchy sort of person - instead rather naive I think. Looking forward to hearing from you again, and take care of yourself. Ps I dont recognise your photo, you look like that lady from ER!

• smack
    smack

g'day

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi Gadget - thanks for the welcome!Leonie

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Hi Leonie Welcome To The Forum

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Steps into thread. Leaves hat on, but removes his shoes.

xjw_b12

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Leonie,

Welcome(my heart is better than gadgets little ol' shriveled rose)

Well......I'm sure heather has told you what a great guy I am so no need for me to further brag on myself.......anyways......it's nice to have you with the rest of us heathen criminals. You will enjoy it here as many can attest to.

Please try and stay away from a guy called Minimus and a guy called Shamus. There two guys are two bastards in disguise and you want NOTHING to do with them. Shamus is a pervert, and Minimus likes to expose himself naked on the streets.....................they can't help it though

It's nice to have you...............................................and don't listen to anything I ever say.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit