Welcome You Can Leave Your Hat On/Leonie!

by FlyingHighNow 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome leonie. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

CG

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Steps into thread. Leaves hat on, but removes his shoes.

xjw_b12

BWAHHAAHAHAHA!! ROTFLMAO! (but managing to keep MY hat on!)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well......I'm sure heather has told you what a great guy I am so no need for me to further brag on myself.......anyways......it's nice to have you with the rest of us heathen criminals. You will enjoy it here as many can attest to. Gumby

Yeah, Leonie, Gumby's my little green friend and he's alright-o.

Pay no attention to Gumby's asswipe comment. He calls everyone bastards all the time but he is generally doing it as a joke and well, he's still pretty harmless.

Heather

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Leonie!

Enjoy your stay!

Kate

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

LEONIE LEONIE LEONIE!!!

Hi and Welcome. I know you from End Stage Healing and Women-Awake

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to JWD YouCanLeaveYourHatOn!! We're so happy to have you here!!!

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi everyone - I recognise a few names here - it is good to see you again. Especially my old mate Terri!! Shaft - now where have I seen your pic before? Thank you all for your welcome and witty comments from a few - very entertaining..... Leonie

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Thanks for the welcome - I dont recognise the name though. I guess I am not completely familiar with the protocols here and some people dont use their real names for anonymity. I understand and hope I am not overstepping the mark if I am curious as to who you are..... Leonie

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hello again - how are you? I hope I didnt put you off with my ramblings previously. I get a bit carried away. I guess I have a lot of pent up emotions even after 15 years of being out. I dont want you to think I am a loose cannon. I know that your anonymity is important to you and respect your feelings on that. Heather and Terri can vouch for me, even though I have never met them personally, but we have become friends via email etc. I would love to start a support group here for exjws or do anything to help the cause. Some people love being jws and will never change as it would kill them to find out it's a bunch of crap. As for people like us, we need support of friendship from others in our situation. Until I have met you personally and find out who you are, I dont think I will believe that this is actually happening. It is like a dream. I have always felt like I am the only JW who ever left the borg, even though I have met others like Heather. I guess it is a type of paranoia. It is hard to trust people after being let down so badly by the WTS.. Better quit rambling again... Leonie

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

- Dont cry Gadget! Your cool...... Leonie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit