Great Dinner Last Night In Seattle!

by codeblue 42 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Bisous: It was great meeting you too!!!

Princess: Mr. CB and I would rather not have our pics posted...hmmmm...I hope you will undestand.

Thanks for asking!

Codeblue

• bisous
    bisous

Princess: I don't mind about the pics, although I usually require 1st right of refusal since most photos are not to my liking! but i guess i can suffer through.

• Princess
    Princess

We must have been in that room for at least three hours. They didn't even offer us coffee and dessert, just handed out the checks and booted us.

btw, you're avatar doesnt do you justice, you're much cuter in person

agreed.

I didn't know blueeyes was going to be there! I hardly got a chance to say hi, hope he is at the St Patty's day party too.

We met so many great people. Maybesbabies lives about a mile from me. Many of us had mutual dub ex-friends.

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Thanks to Mulan (who briefly wore a headcovering) too for getting the group started with telling more

Yeah, that was funny..............someone called out that I couldn't make announcements without a headcovering, so I grabbed the closest thing, a styrofoam leftovers container.

We had such a great time, and were very surprised how fast the time went too. Thanks Gretchen, again for organizing it. We should do this kind of thing more often so we know where everyone lives too. Princess and I found out that maybesbabies lives about a mile from us. (sorry, redundant information.............Princess already posted it)

Gollum was very good fun..............and got us laughing right away. It was fun hearing about Savage and Doodle's wedding too.

Blueyes is such a sweet guy..................but I am too young to be your grandma, fella!!!! (private joke)

• codeblue
    codeblue

How did you guys like the "official Naval Ring Showing"?

Me, Princess, and Sabine want to know: When will the rest of you join our rank? lol

Codeblue

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Me, Princess, and Sabine want to know: When will the rest of you join our rank? lol

hehe, soon, we'll see! i'm thinking about gettting a tatoo there instead

It was great meeting you and Mr. Codeblue! It would be great to get together with you guys again.

Doodle-V

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yep, a great time!

Really good to see so many of you again, and for the first time, seattleniceguy, Gollum, maybesbabies, gretchen, Mr. & Mrs. codeblue, and SavageBuda.

One thing: don't nobody mess with Gollum--he's one big guy

pdx, let's get in touch, eh? I sent you a p/m.

((shotgun)) sorry ya couldn't make it...our heart is with ya; hang in there, dear fellow.

Not sure yet about whether we'll be able to make the Patty's day party...but we're gonna try.

Craig

• codeblue
    codeblue

Doodle: Great meeting you and your hubby!!!

Yeah, I have heard of naval tats, seen a few pics of them...they can be pretty kewl!

Looking forward to seeing you and hubby in March!!!

Codeblue

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am so happy you all had a chance to get together , there is just something great about getting together isnt it? Hope to see some pictures soon.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I am so happy you all had a chance to get together , there is just something great about getting together isnt it? Hope to see some pictures soon.

ahhhhh Dede that coming from one of the people on this board I would dearly love to meet! Why do you live so far away? Someday I hope we'll meet!

It was great to see everyone again and meet new people. Craig and I enjoyed the company of bisous on the drive up and back and she lives so close to us too which I think is cool! We will definately have to get together for some girl times.

I was really anxious about this meeting, for one thing I don't do well in large social settings, they make me very nervous. But from the first when I walked in it was like we all knew each other from before that evening. There were hugs and the welcome was genuine and warm. This makes it so much easier!

Gretchen it was great meeting you and I would have never known this about you, you are so warm and friendly and kudos to you for getting this all organized it turned out well.

Princess: Mr. CB and I would rather not have our pics posted...hmmmm...I hope you will undestand.

ahhh shucks, they are such a cute couple real dolls! It was great to finally meet you two and we look forward to next month at doodle's.

btw, you're avatar doesnt do you justice, you're much cuter in person

I gotta say seattleniceguy is a cutie and just like his name really a nice guy. Good to meet you, I always enjoy your posts.

Blueyes is such a sweet guy..................but I am too young to be your grandma, fella!!!! (private joke)

Wow, since Blueyes is our addopted kid that must make us related somehow now Mulan, he,hee. As always it was great to see you and BigRed again and Princess and Steve, I miss you guys!

Doodle-V and Savage-Buddha I'm so glad the kid finally got someone out to do kareoke with him and it sounds like ya'll had fun would have loved to hear SNG doing Stevie Wonder! BTW Savage you are a hoot and had the whole room laughing at your antics. I hope we can make it up to your place next month.

Gollum I'm glad you showed up, it was nice to meet you and I don't care what anyone says I think you should keep this handle, don't change it, it like the mini-me only bigger.lol

Maybesbabies I am really glad I got to meet you and I told you how awesome I think you are, next time we've got to talk more there just wasn't enough time.

Doc and Kitties it was good to see you too and hope you had a safe trip home.

Makena and Sabine as always you two have the most interesting stories, I'm glad we got to sit so close to you I love hearing all about your adventures. We'll see you this summer, wow can't wait to go to the islands again!

Odrade and Pater you guys are on for next month here in Portland now how areyou gunna top this? LOL

It sure is great to meet with so many from the board and reminds me that this is really what it's all about here at JWD building a new community of friends without all the superfical crap of the WTS. I feel I'm meeting real friends and it means so much more to me. Lets do it again soon!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit