Crude

by simplesally 19 Replies latest jw friends

• aunthill
    aunthill

OMG, that looks remarkably like the toilets (yes, plural) in the house I used to rent, before we moved in. Didn't even bother with the seats - just removed them (using rubber gloves, of course) and bought new. We got credit for cleaning up the place and painting, otherwise I would have turned around and walked out. I must've gone through three pairs of rubber gloves!

Aunthill

• wednesday
    wednesday

Well this gives fuel to one of my strangest obsessions. I have aways thought that one day i would be sitting on the toliet and something would come gushiung out of it/on to me.. Now i will not ever be able to have a calm morning constitution again.

• little witch
    little witch

LOL @ Weds

Honey, you need some serious therapy!

• wednesday
    wednesday

u are right LW, it is strange to worry something will come out of a toliet to get u, but there have been reports of snakes() coming up the toliet. I even heard about lightening once. (what a shocking experience) and yes i will have to discuss this with my therapist.

• avishai
    avishai
    LOL.... yeah, I think that's a toilet I'd probably insist on using one of those paper seat covers.

A.K.A an "Ass gasket"

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Wow....I hope they don't have someone that smokes in the bathroom living there

boom!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Doodle V was complaining of a upset stomach last night after eating taco bell several days ago.

Uhh, doodle, did you wash your hands at least?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, wednesday, let's see if I can add to your strange toilet obsession: when my parents and I lived in Australia, we were in a double-wide trailer at the end of the street of other double-wide trailers, backed up to the forest. For some reason we were the only house that had this happen but we were treated, usually at about 2 in the morning when my mom would get nature's call, to little green frogs in the toilet. No, I'm not making this up. No, she didn't drink excessively or try any of the more colorful variety of mushrooms or other substances. The frogs freaked her out. Here she is, half asleep, padding into the bathroom and about to sit when she notices a green frog -- sometimes it sat on the seat or swam around in the bowl, and one time I found one sitting tucked up on the towel rack staring at me. Anyway, she'd usually haul me out of bed to get them out, because I was the animal person in the house, so I'd scoop 'em out and toss them outside. Once she mistakenly tried to flush it but then was too scared to sit down in case it came back up again.

Happy dreams!

Nina

• simplesally
    simplesally

Nina.............you should have signed off as "Nina, of the meanie bobini class"........... you are trying to give this girl nightmares..........

Sally, who loves it when others egg each other on!!!!!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

well Nina, where do i answer nature's call now? If one cannot trust ones' toliet, well what is left? The big A can t be too far off.

weds, who will be checking her toliet before sitting down

"... It's not the tales of Stephen King that I've read,

I need protection from the things in my head..."

Jimmy Buffett , "Vampires , Mummies, and the Holy Ghost"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit