Crude

by simplesally 19 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

alt

Now who would want to claim this toilet in their house? Well turns out that mess is not what it looks like. Its oil. Texas crude. It started gushing up the toilet, bathtub and sinks. Wonder if she'll end up moving to Beverly Hills?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL.... yeah, I think that's a toilet I'd probably insist on using one of those paper seat covers.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

haha what a hoot...Stinky Bathroom

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15

• Sargon
    Sargon

I've got one thing to say...TRAINSPOTTING!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... yeah I saw that on the news here in the great state of Texas. Crude oil started gushing up all of her drains.

Turns out a crew working with some oil hooked a pipe to the wrong other pipe sending crude into the public sewer...

• Sassy
    Sassy

DANG Sally.. I didn't expect this of you!!

• dustyb
    dustyb

i'd take a dump in that toilet if i had to =D on the other hand, the kitchen sink looks better, so naaa.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    LOL.... yeah, I think that's a toilet I'd probably insist on using one of those paper seat covers.

Ya think? (ROFL)

• freelife
    freelife

When i was a service plumber i ran across a house with a toilet that looked like that They had shite splatters all over the walls and it looked like the bathroom had never been cleaned. These fools actually thought that i was going to fix their plumbing problem I told them to F off. Soon after i decided to just do new plumbing.

• minimus
    minimus

Next time I go to the bathroom, I'll say I've got to do a little "Texas crude".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit