New Contract

by Yerusalyim 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Six,

Let's move this to another thread, I feel strongly about the issue, but want to discuss it in it's own right. I'll post when I get back from my KofC meeting.

Mike

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Congradulations Yeru, you can stow away with me when I go over in a couple of months. I am sure we will have a couple of empty racks for you to jump in.

Heatmiser

PO2 USN

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I'm proud of you!!!

Will you still be able to talk with us on the board? I would really miss you, if you couldn't. I always look forward to your comments......

Strawberryfieldsforever

• Dawn
    Dawn

Yeru - congratulations!! And THANK YOU for defending our freedom!!

Bradley: If your superior officers ordered you to do something morally wrong would you do it

This happened to my father in Korea - he was ordered to shoot civilians and he refused - I think you would find this type of thing ANYWHERE (not just US army) because you will find morally wrong people ANYWHERE. That's where personal responsibility comes in.

• bisous
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Six,

Let's move this to another thread, I feel strongly about the issue, but want to discuss it in it's own right. I'll post when I get back from my KofC meeting.

Mike

That's cool. I didn't really wanna dirty up your thread with it, but I was forced; forced I tell ya!!

• donkey
    donkey
    Nope, I got a coffee cup..

Coffee is for closers

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Strawberry,

Sweetheart, of course. I'd miss you too much otherwise....YOU, specifically you, I'd miss....SMOOCHES!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Yer:

Thank you for your service. Whatever you do in life, I am glad you post here, adding balance to many viewpoints here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit