Another sad day

by Been there 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

They found the body of little Carlie from Sarassota, FL.

My heart goes out to her family.

Hopefully justice will be served swiftly since they already have the suspect. I am sooooo sad.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Damn!

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

I haven't heard about this case, but it sounds to me like some form of child murder.

In Russia, the authorities would dump the agressor into an unfriendly neighbourhood where all kinds of low life live; the main form of punishment for this sickening crime is for the agressor to lose his testicles and bleed to death hanging from a tree.

Russian Justice.

• Been there
    Been there

Russian........I think I could go for that punishment. From what I hear child molesters don't do well in prison, they have their own justice.

The 11 year old girl was abducted from behind a car wash as she walked home from a sleep over at a friends house on Sunday. Her step dad was suppose to pick her up but some how their wires got crossed and she walked towards home. They didn't put out an Amber alert for 24 hours until they saw the tape. Thankfully they got her abduction on video tape so they had a direction to go. NASA was going to inhance the tape to see more clearly the tatoos and name on the animals shirt. They had this guy in custody since Tuesday on a parol violation or something, seems he has a very long criminal history.

This goes to show how quickly children can disappear. Again, my heart and prayers go out to her family and friends, and for all parents looking for their children.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Yes, me also.

Thank you for filling me in with the basics of this terrible case. My thoughts also go out to the family of this poor girl and hopefully justice will be done.

Is there a chance of the death penalty?

• Been there
    Been there

Police say he will get the severist punishment, so I suspect so. Of course we will give him a bunch of appeals and feed him for 15 or 20 years first.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Yes,

and no doubt several prisoner action groups will demand he be treated humanly. But on a postive note, at least he is caught and unable to offend again.

• Been there
    Been there

Amen to that!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gives me a knot in the stomach....

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is too sad......... I agree with the above posters, the person who did this to her should suffer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit