Is the WTs God's chosen or a phoney? PROVE IT!

by fearnotruth22 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

What is the basis for disqualification?

• jgnat
    jgnat

No fruit.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bad scholarship. Their claim that 1914 is a pivotal date based on 607 BCE being a pivotal date holds no water, as 607 BCE is not a pivotal date. They did NOT interpret bible prophecy accurately, therefore they are false prophets.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Prove it! I think their track record the past 120+ years is more damaging than anything that I could say. For me, that is proof enough. I do thank the WTS; without them, I would still likely be a christian in some form.

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Double Standards. If I woud have had any type of membership with the U.N. for nine years I would have been D'fed or reproved . The Watchtower does it and it is just ignored, as if it's apostates lies.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

fearno, what is that scripture that goes something like..."their lips call on my name.....but their heart is removed far away from me..." ?

Frannie B

• dustyb
    dustyb

few things.

#1 jesus said his yoke is easy, and his load is light

#2 in the book of matthew it has something about bad fruits

#3 self-proclaimin bastards

#4 double standards

that is a good point that if rank and files wanted to be part of the UN or, for that matter, work somewhere in the United States at a government office, the RandF would be disfellowshipped immediately, but when the GB joins the UN, its not bad....?????

• garybuss
    garybuss

It's not possible to disprove something that is not possible to prove unless of course invisible is proof, then invisible would also be disproof and it would be possible to disprove that which is possible to prove with invisible proof, except something invisible can't be proof because it can't be tested, and that which can't be tested can't be proof and it's not possible to disprove something that can't be proven.

That clear enough?

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

<<<<<<<<Garybus>>>>>>>>>

simplify what you are saying so that it can be easily understood.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Because I would asume God does not lie, and the GB does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit