Please Help Me !!!! Desperate !!!!

by Puternut 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I've always admired what my sister did with her son. She is divorced from her first husband who remains a JW to this day. They share custody of their son, half and half. She didn't get on a mission after the divorce that she had to immediately get her son out of the JWs. She simply made their time together a time of bonding, fun, meaningful. In time her son has seen a marked difference between the personalities of his parents: His father, controlling and controlled by a joyless religion, and his mother, who lets him be himself, a fair disciplinarian, and is interested in him reaching his full potential. Kids aren't stupid. They pick up very intuitively who they feel safe with and who they can be themselves with. They notice the smallest and slighest things. I have little doubt that her son will ever become a JW. He has very negative connotations associated with it. Why? Because he notices where he feels loved and most comfortable.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Puternut

Ya going to the seatle apostofest this weekend? They would be very encouraging group.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit