2021-September-27-Announcement-COVID Vaccinations!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021-September-27-Announcement-COVID Vaccinations

or

Grandpa!
  • Gorb
    Gorb

Sounds trouble.

G.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So IF an individual declines the COVID jab out of concern for potential unknown future side-effects will they be branded as engaging in "brazen conduct" for allegedly defying the secular authorities? Will the elders (I imagine they will) use this an a club over the heads of persons making an informed PERSONAL choice to decline the jab to try to force them to submit? Will the elders and the WT popes accept legal liability for the future health of anyone who against that person's informed choice submits to a forced COVID jab against their better judgement and then suffers detrimental health results? We all know the answers.

While I am not DF'd they can kiss my ass, and DF me if that is the result of my personal choice to decline the jab, at this time.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I hope a ton of Elders quit over this 'optional' vaxxine that isn't.

• menrov
    menrov

Hypocrites, submit to the Government vaccine mandate, even when not mandated but strongly encouraged to do so? What about strong encouragement to report CSA cases to these same authorities?

So, a JW must obey WT and governments, no more free will.

Who can stand then?

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

Baby steps to get you vaccinated or eventually be DF'd. Just like smoking way back when. The apostacy is getting greater.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

FOR COORDINATORS OF THE BODIES OF ELDERS

1. Announcement for Elders: Please arrange for the body of elders to meet this week to discuss the announcement for elders along with the cited scriptures.

Wow...it looks like a crisis situation is developing among the JW prominent congregation leaders. Sufficient amount of elders and no doubt their wives are getting really mouthy about anti-vacinating enough to warrant 'Mother' to not only put out this BOE letter but to also demand that all Bodies of Elders (mind you there are 120,000 + or - congregations worldwide) to schedule a junta this week to address this matter!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...thank you Atlantis...this is an especially interesting BOE letter...and it's dated today...'Hot Off The Press'!

Hot damn...news travels fast!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Wow!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Gorb:

FedUpJW:

a watcher:

menrov:

LetTheTruthBeKnown:

JW GoneBad:

Hot Off The Press! Yes, and all the heat is making me thirsty. Drinks are on the house!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit