Troublemakers

by Xena 60 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I was good, for the most part, although I led a double life for a wee while in my mid to late teens.

Valis:I'm trying to find a post where either Slippy or yourself got first dibs on Sassy...
    ...alas, I cannot find it

Xena:
    So you were shy and retiring, huh?
    I bet that means you didn't get many spankings.
    Trying to make up for lost time?

In the words of the proverbial wise man "Don't do it!".

• elamona
    elamona

I have benn cursed with foot in mouth disease my whole life. It didn't stop when I walked into a KH and is still a problem.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I guess I am now.... bad association ... nobody has called me lately....

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I was a slow starter. Now I'm making up for lost time.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy - girl you just got bad written all over you

actually I was the model child.. I have often said that because I was so 'obedient' my parents never knew what hit them when my brother and especially my sister came along! NOW THEY gave them a run for their money!

The only thing I did growing up in disobedience was sneak out of the house with short skirts.. alas it has always been my weakness.. but I never talked back to my parents or did anything behind their back. Generally was friends with teachers in school.. Believe it or not.. QUIET girl.. a bit SHY.. door mat to my first husband..

That is why I think I probably am the bad/sassy girl now.. I think it was suppressed for so long..............

and what did it get me?? So world.. HERE I AM NOW.

I love strong sassy women

Valis, oh really.. (pun on sassy)..

Valis:I'm trying to find a post where either Slippy or yourself got first dibs on Sassy...
    ...alas, I cannot find it

LT, it was slippy.. In one of the threads that had all the talk.. I think the one that got locked.. "Sincere Question for Simon and mods.."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/66029/1024271/post.ashx#1024271

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Nos - yep he looks like he was a badin

LOL! Well, I wasn't really a troublemaker, but I was marked as bad association. I remember a woman who told my mother she didn't want her kids hanging around me. That really pissed my mother off. Mom was trying to get others in the congregation my age to "encourage" me, but since I was "bad association", I never got any help. Go figure.

• Brummie
    Brummie

aww look most of my favourite troublemakers all bundled together in one thread, too cute.

Since you arnt asking for current troublemakers I'll exit on my queue...

>>>sprays graffitie slogans on wall on way out<<<

Brumm

• Sassy
    Sassy
    aww look most of my favourite troublemakers all bundled together in one thread, too cute.

Since you arnt asking for current troublemakers I'll exit on my queue...

I have usually noticed that a quiet Brummie is usually around when there is any sort of trouble... silent.......may I go so far as subtle instigator??

• Matty
    Matty

As a Witness, you are so fearful of confronting problems or issues face on, you just keep them to yourself for fear of being branded a troublemaker. One thing that I?ve noticed since leaving the Witnesses is that you are allowed to disagree with your friends, and you are allowed to speak up for yourself in the real world! A good friend will not abandon you, will not be ?stumbled?, will not ?mark? you if you have a difference with them and you needn?t be condemned to Gehenna if you speak your mind. Pretty basic stuff for most people, but tough for ex-Jws.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    may I go so far as subtle instigator??

Well not unless you can back up your accusations Sassy? I have been blatant in my posts that are being "interpreted" as trouble so its interesting to see how they can be called subtle?

(lol there I go causing trouble again and asking those flaming troublesome questions).

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit