• minimus
    minimus

I was always "exemplary".

• Sassy
    Sassy

What about now Minimus??

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Even more so, my dear Sassy. He works for them, you_know. You should know_you are entitled to substantial compensation for being subjected to this monstrosity.

Spanner

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hey oop, here's trouble, and it never was a JW

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Me...? Not really a trouble maker back then, I just asked the 'wrong' questions and was never 'strong' enough spiritually even when FT pioneer for 3 years, never enough. Now however, I guess I'm not shy anymore and am a troublemaker for part of my family -- guess which side ?? lol Troublemaker...well I did choose my hero, "Bugs Bunny" as my icon. Love that guy !

• Sassy
    Sassy

So how does Spanner define himself??? were you a troublemaker?? before.. or..

now??

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I wouldn't trust that Slipandslidemaster any further than I could throw him!

Which is not far at all...I have no upper body strength...and I throw like a girl...no one encouraged me to get in to sports...I'm sorry what were we talking about?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OHHHHHHHHHHH...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Frannie B

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I was the model child that every parent wanted their kid to be like when I was a youngster. You know, the snobby little punk who did everything his parents were told and gave parts at Assemblies?

However, by the time I got to high school, things started to change. Having been involved so deeply with JW's at such an early age (baptized at 12, pioneering at 14) I saw the inner workings of the organization and recognized the blatant hypocrisy. I stopped pioneering, stopped making meetings as much, and did the fade. By 18, I was "marked" and shunned as an undesirable influence.

After DA myself a few years ago, and encountering a few old Dubs I once knew and giving them hell with facts about the lies the Watchtower spews, the last I heard I am now a "raving mad Apostate who sits at the dinner table with Satan the Devil himself."

Bad boy? You betcha.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    I love strong sassy women.

Smell isn't everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit