CITY CITY !!! ... comeback kings !

by Simon 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Latte
    Latte

Angharad,

I met Simon at Main Road

So it was you & Si that they were referring to in that local needs talk! You two were the ones found smooching on the back row... during the drama!

I really think that you should go claim a piece of the Man City rubble before it all goes!

Awww luvly memories!

• Angharad
    Angharad
    So it was you & Si that they were referring to in that local needs talk! You two were the ones found smooching on the back row... during the drama!

Found out !

It was also the year of the famous pitch invasion after the afternoon session on Sunday, when they were getting rid of the flowers

• Latte
    Latte

Ah... the pitch invasion.

Enforced BOREDOM can make people do crazy thing's!! LOL

Didn't they sack the flowers after that? LOL

• Badger
    Badger

EPL blows...this team is where it's at!

• BluesBrother
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    *AMAZING* comeback - 3-0 down *

Ermm, if they had not conceded 3 goals in the first half, then it would not have been necessary I:-)

Anyway, good luck in the next round, it is good to see success spread around and not just in the hand of one or two teams

Maine Road, I was there for that assembly in the very early seventies although I lived down South. I left early Sunday though and missed the fun. Come to think of it I skipped an evening session to go to a rock gig at Manchester Free Trade Hall (I think it was called that .. Definately not one of my "Theocratic" periods of my life

Just think, if this is the same assembly, the Simon and Angherad may have been the couple that I was sitting next to?

Why has this posted twice????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit