CITY CITY !!! ... comeback kings !

by Simon 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon

"C'mon City, C'mon City !!! ... It's all gone quiet over there ... "

*AMAZING* comeback - 3-0 down and a man sent off (down to 10 men) and we won 4-3 !

We now get to meet Manchester United and their band of visiting fans in the next round of the cup.

Let's hope this gives us a boost in the league ...

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'd love man city to beat 'jam u'. but i also love to see kevin keegan struggling, cos its so funny to see him wound up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We now get to meet Manchester United and their band of visiting fans in the next round of the cup.

FA -- League Cup -- Worthington Cup - which one or am I way out of date with English soccer? I remember Colin Bell and Francis Lee

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, Mister Green: ( Green..Green...Australian is it?)

I went to play skittles tonight and found myself parked opposite a huge TV screen that was showing the game on Sky.

I played crap skittles, whooped loudly for Man City (remember how I always defend the underdog?) and was delighted to see them beat Spurs 4 - 3.

Englishman

• Xena
    Xena

I think it's against the rules to discuss sports....I'm almost positive I saw it somewhereeeeeeee.....

• City Fan
    City Fan

Just back from a boozy meal - and got half a dozen emails from friends telling me what happened

City will beat Utd.

Come on!!!!!

CF.

• Englishman
    Englishman

City will beat Utd.

Come on!!!!!

OK..Manchester City versus Manchester United?

Right. Hmm...I might just offer a few bets here.

Englishman.

• Gedanken
    Gedanken

E-man,

Speaking of Northen happenings - Here's some good news - my main local when I'm back in the UK made it into the top 4 Camra pubs and still has a chance to be pub of the year.

http://www.camra.co.uk

Click on "Final four pubs battle it out " on the right hand side. It's Taps in Lytham.

Gedanken

• Englishman
    Englishman

The Taps, Lytham St Anne’s, Lancashire won their place in the final after beating Geordie’s Byr (Ayr, Scotland), Navigation (Stockport, Greater Manchester) and Fitzgeralds (Sunderland, Tyne & Wear) in the ‘Scotland and Northern England Super Regional’ heat of the competition.

CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2004 describes The Taps as a ‘Cosy ale house offering a changing range of nine guest beers, which always includes a mild. The house beer is brewed by Titanic. A regular CAMRA prize-winner, it was West Pennines Pub of the Year in 2002, and only just failed to reach the final of last year’s competition

This is your local, Dave?

Did you take Alan F and Julie in there?

Am I allowed to talk to you?

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon
    I think it's against the rules to discuss sports....I'm almost positive I saw it somewhereeeeeeee.....

I'm just being inconsistent

"I would LOVE it if we beat them, LOVE it I would, really LOVE it"

(that won't mean a thing unless you have seen Keegan interviewd)

BTW: Erm, can I bet on United?!

Just one of their players is probably valued more than our entire squad ... and stadium included.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit