Are You Happy With The Direction That Your Government Has Taken?

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Every country has a leader that pushes their agenda.

Are you satisfied with your leader’s goals?

If you are dissatisfied, would you ever think about leaving your country??

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Brazil here

No, and Yes if my government hadn't taken my money with huge taxes.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Minimus. Maybe you could outline what our leaders goals are for me. I’ve been listening and watching. He keeps throwing me off. Saying one thing in a press release at 2PM and tweeting the complete opposite at 4AM. His slogan? MAGA. His campaign byline? Promises made. Promises kept.

Is America being made great? Has he kept promises?

Those are questions that will get a plethora of diverse answers.

Something that is important to me in making America great is embracing diversity. President has contributed to a great divide like nothing I have seen in my lifetime. It not only concerns me, it is petrifying.

My lineage goes back 5 generations in this country. You would have to pry it from my cold dead fingers.

• LV101
    LV101

You tell me where there's diversity when you LOOK at the statistics? The Democrats like to cause disunity - their MO.

• label licker
    label licker

Our so called leaders need to be reminded that they are not our leaders but our representatives!

• minimus
    minimus

Diversity is wonderful along with accepting the rule of law. Keep the melting pot going along with reasonable regulations. Refuse to accept those conditions and your diversity is no longer welcomed.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I have no problem with that. Build the wall. Make sure it has a door.

Thats not the divisive rhetoric I’m talking about. It’s the division squarely aimed at political party. Trump is not alone. Democrats are not helping either. Some of them. Trump is the President. He should lead the way in bridging the divide. The man was a Democrat it should not be that difficult.

• minimus
    minimus

I would agree IF it was a fair playing field. NO PRESIDENT has been treated like he has. So the gloves are off and he will never back down. They clearly resist him and treat him like shit. With that viewpoint, it will never be workable

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Seriously? Nobody is asking for his birth certificate even though he is clearly Orangutan! 😝

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Brit Limey here.

My prime minister is Theresa May. We the voters didn't actually elect her. She got the gig because she won a Tory leadership contest after David Cameron's resignation.

Cameron resigned because of the EU referendum result. May has proved to be a poor leader. She voted Remain but she's in charge of negotiating Brexit. It's a complete mess.

The only good thing ATM about May and the Tories is that they're keeping Jeremy Corbyn from ruining the country ... sorry, running the country. That's a typo.

Or is it? XD

Things would have to get really bad politically before I seriously thought about emigrating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit