New book: The Four Presidents of the Watch Tower Society

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Good news!

The book is now in stock and ready to ship.

http://www.freeminds.org/sales/books.htm#4pres

Randy

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

Did you order a copy?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

PD - I posted a response to your question just today under your thread that asked the same question - but in the Four Presidents Book, it says in part: "The Mystery, as understood by Russell, meant that not only had Jesus, the man, offered himself as a ransom sacrifice for mankind, but the body of Christ, the 144,000 members of his church, also participated in the ransoming and atoning work."

"...Russell felt that the mediator for the New Covenant was "the Christ, head and body." That expression meant, of course, that the 144,000 actually participated in Christ's sacrifice for the world and were joined to him as his "bride" or his "body."

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Randy,

You've got a lot to answer for, my brother! Mrs Ozzie and I have been fighting over this book the past coupla nights! So much so that we can't get to sleep!!!

Anyway, thanks for getting us a copy by Global Air; it arrived within the week.

I'd certainly recommend it to all thinking dubs and lurkers and ex-dubs and.......well, everyone who wants to see the real truth about "the Troof".

So far, ( we're halfway through) I'd rate it as one of the must-reads, maybe not in the COC and ISOCF league, but certainly "up there".

So, good people, read it for yourselves. You won't be sorry.

Cheers, Ozzie

• avengers
    avengers

I've always been envious of people who can word their thoughts and put it on paper.
    It is not one of my gifts.
    I read the first part of the book and I must say it is interesting reading; it describes
    vividly how the JW's live and think.
    For many people it's an eye opener.
    I doubt though that you can get an active dubb to read it.
    The book is a danger to their spirituality.

Great work.

Keep chiseling away at those walls. One day they will crumble.

Andy.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I've always been envious of people who can word their thoughts and put it on paper.

I think you underestimate yourself. You do a very good job of putting down your thoughts on this forum - writing a book is just an extension.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit