Bible jokes ,If you have any more please post them.

by smiddy3 20 Replies latest social humour

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Some jokes I`ve heard and 1 or 2 i`ve made up .

The shortest man in the bible ? Knee high mia. .. {.Nehemiah }

One with a facial affliction.? One eyes higher than the other ..{..Isaiah }

Moses was told to come fourth ? But no he didn`t he was unplaced .

If your seeking employment what Bible book do you look up ?.... Job.

If you want to improve your math skills what bible book to look up ?.... Numbers.

just a couple for starters.?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Did you know Moses was bald? Sometimes he appeared with Aaron, sometimes without.

What did Solomon do when he didn’t have enough workers to complete the temple? He decided to Hiram.

Did you know Jesus rode a motorbike? Remember the time he rode into Jerusalem in his triumph.

One time, assembling after preaching, Jesus told his disciples that the Pharisees were denying him again that day. What did you do? They asked. I told them I’m the Son of God! No way, they said. Yahweh!

• jhine
    jhine

There was a group of Jews who didn't believe in eternal life .

That's why they were sad u see . 🙄

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jan - That's why they were sad u see

There was an Elder(tm) used to use that a lot.

I need to re-start my therapy!

I can't remember any, I'm afraid.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

You may have thought cars are recent invention, but several cars mentioned in the bible.

When Adam and Eve sinned, God drove them from the Garden in a FURY.

( there are others )

• jhine
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

First record of sports?

Baseball. "In the big inning................" (Gen 1:1)

Most constipated Bible characters?

Moses took 2 tablets

Peter said heaven & earth couldn't move him.

Satan. Bound for a 1000 years.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

How does Noah make his coffee? Hebrews it.

Why did Adam and Eve's children often go hungry? Because Eve ate them out of house and home.

Why didn't Jonah trust the ocean ? Because he knew there was something fishy about it.

What did Adam say to his wife the day before Christmas? "It's Christmas, Eve !"

Why was Abraham the smartest man in the Bible? Because he knew a Lot.

Why didn't they play cards on the Ark? Because Noah was always standing on the deck.

Why was Noah the greatest Financier in the Bible? Because he floated his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.

How could they tell that Peter was a rich Fisherman? By his net income

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Does anybody remember that old guy at Bethel (forget his name) 20 years ago or so would print out a big sheet of these with small print, copies by the hundreds and pass them out to visitors? I wonder if he ever got counseled about that 😆

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Does anybody remember that old guy at Bethel (forget his name) 20 years ago or so would print out a big sheet of these with small print, copies by the hundreds and pass them out to visitors?

Do you mean Bud/Buddy Winfield the Bethel "Greeter" who's entire job was to stand at the door and greet visitors or check peoples I.D.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit