Racist Air

by Tobyjones262 33 Replies latest social current

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Thomas, No I have no care about the color of someones skin but that is a misdirection of the argument. In fact it is the caring of the color of someones skin color in the study that claims whites are to blame for more pollution and blacks do not consume as much pollution generation products so whites are to blame. The very think you ask is what the left is doing. Its just OK because whites are ok to be racist against.

Nic, you have made no point to even begin to argue with. All you have done is throw out a stupid name of xenophobia. Which is like the race card. You want to keep the boarders secure you are xenophobic. Its just stupid.

Giordano, I have no idea what you are talking about but if you mean I sound like someone who actually made an argument instead of just tossing out small minded phrases designed to be used by someone who does not know the argument they are trying to express then good for them. And its snowflake not flack flack is anti aircraft fire.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

So if I am wrong tell me why as a white Caucasian I am to blame because some black lives in the city and or next to a factory? If you point to rich white people then then you have an argument that rich may make more pollution but its not a white issue. Blacks who are rich just as Hispanics or any other race that are rich is just as guilty according to this argument for consuming large amounts of goods such as planes homes cars ect as someone who is white. so it boils down to the argument of rich vs poor and pollution. I have one home, go to the store and buy the things I see blacks and Hispanics in my area buying right along side me. So the idea that whites have some culpability based on skin color is total bull shit and left tard attempt to keep blacks voting against their own best interest. LIbtardism stops blacks and Hispanics and others to not look at themself and seek self improvement. It teaches them to cry and blame others and call themself a victim. They are victims of libtardism. Just as all of us or most of were victims of the JW cult.

• zophar
    zophar
    Try to use your words

That is one of the most ironic things you have ever written!

If EVER someone needed to learn how to use their words, it would be TobyJones262.

How the Congregation you left must miss your delightful insights.

Just shows me that ex-JW's can be just as messed up as the current ones.

• cofty
    cofty

Toby are you the poster previously known as 'Hothead'?

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Cofty Nope. Zophar you are not giving any facts for any thing. Again you need to use words. Words mean things. Stubborn things facts. But stomping your feet does not make an argument.

• cofty
    cofty

I think you are aren't you.

Same sort of ranting dullard who never read a book in their life buts has contempt for everybody. I used to call you 'Hothead' which really annoyed you. Can't remember your actual moniker but it started with 'Hot'.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Sorry Cofty, you aint no Sherlock Holmes. I have only been on this site for a very short time. Not that it matters. But you can deflect all you want you nor any of the other libtards have even come close to an argument. Let me sum it up for you. Because some white guy owned some black 150 years ago that was sold in to slavery by some other black in Africa I being white owe money to blacks because some are poor today 150 years later? Or that because a factory puts out pollution that some black family lives next to its my fault for being white? Bull shit. If you don't see how stupid this is I can not draw it in simple enough for you to get it.

Maybe you are black or Hispanic and think you can cash in on some of dat free monies. Well don't hold your hand over your ass. Many blacks are on and have been on reparations they are called welfare. You must be one of those AOC communist nuts.

• cofty
    cofty

Toby — If you have only been on the forum for a very short time how come you feel qualified to make all those judgements about somebody you know nothing about?

I've been here 9 years and made 23,000 posts. In that time I have criticised left wing politics many times. Some of my threads are about the excesses of the regressive left. But I refuse to join a tribe. When idiots like you behave this way I won't shut up just because I agree with your basic premise. You are an ignorant buffoon.

There are many thoughtful and intelligent people on both sides of every debate. Unless we listen with respect we will learn nothing.

I am prepared to bet that in 10 years time you will be no better informed than you are now. When you left the cult you did the organisation a big favour.

• zophar
    zophar

Keep that bag over your head. I notice it doesn't have a mouth hole, you might take advantage of that and keep yours closed as well.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Again ad homonym attacks.You show how useless you are at arguing any point. Cofty very funny, so you are saying you agree with my premise but don't like the way I put it out so are going against it. Very intelligent of you. You have made 223000 posts. that is an lame attempt at argument by authority. It holds about as much water as a rusted bucket full of holes. When one group of people in this case libtards tells a race that they are to blame for the choices and actions of life style of another race, they are mad, retarded or both. So Cofty keep joining in with that group. Zophar, your comment would be funny if it was not so pathetic. LMAO That was the worst attempt at trying to argue I have seen here and that is a low bar. Its a sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcefully. LOL Zophar I will grant you you may not have much to work with but good god man at least try a bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit