Racist Air

by Tobyjones262 33 Replies latest social current

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Its very controversial, no its BS. We are told by libtards that we can not visit the crimes of the parents on Doca kids, but the left want whites who had nothing to do with the crimes of a generation dead for 150 years on today's people. Its our fault because some black does drugs, or can not speak English. Its not my fault that someone lives next to a factory. Its just another ploy to further divide and make a a victim out of blacks and keep them down on the Democrat plantation.

Because some person who owns a factory is white and it pollutes does not mean I am suddenly in the club with that factory owner. Liberal tards get upset if someone gets mad at blacks for their high crime. They say you have to take it one at a time. But change that to whites and we are all to blame for the actions of one. So its nothing more of the libtard BS of race shaming in what they consider to be the right way.

I am having non of it. There is no white privilege. No one handed me a damn thing when I fell out of the womb. Some blacks get a lot of privilege from affirmative action and getting jobs they are not qualified for just to be a token for the bean counters to some like Will Smith who are given everything and his kids are handed all the privilege anyone could ask for.

So liberaltards can take their PC, their social justice bull shit and find a stick and you know what to do. Libtards never ask criminals or low lifes to be responsible for their choices and actions. I have had to deal with every action and choice I have ever made. Never given a pass or a mulligan on any bad choice. I live with it learn and move on. But blacks and Hispanics are by liberal standards not responsible for their choices and actions.

• Exelder
    Exelder

I can imagine you typing this with a white hood over your head.

I had hoped that people with thoughts such as yours would be extinct in the 21st century.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Exelder you have made absolutely no point. You are a typical liberal retard that pull the race card and calls someone racist to try to shut them up when you have not the education to actually make an argument. If you can make an case for this stupidity. Why all whites are responsible for the plight of blacks. Why we can not make DACA kids responsible for the actions of their parents but we whites are to be responsible for the actions of some Democrats that are 150 years dead. Try to use your words. I am sorry you did not get your Obama phone or your Obama bucks. If its so bad here we need to send blacks back to Africa and Hispanics back to South America for their own safety.

• Exelder
    Exelder

I would engage with you and enter into a debate if I thought you were really open minded and not the bigoted racist that you portray yourself to be.

As soon as you start calling me names like 'retard' your argument is lost.

Your mind is made up and no amount of debate will change it.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Comedian Russell Peters (probably because he is NOT White and is a minority)
    has built his entire routine around the most (ordinarily) insensitive, racially insensitive observations possible.
    He stands in a unique position as an observer of ethic and gender foibles.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmI4LP-9a8o

_____
    White People parenting
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gD1woa_Cbw

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Not true. You are just making excuses to not have to actually think of an argument to try to support your libtard position. Fact blacks have created a very toxic culture. Drugs, prostitution, rap music the berates women and others including the police. They hold it as a badge of honor to be shot by cops or gang members, hold gang members up as examples to live by, they hold as an example the ebonics way of speaking that is more in kin with monkey gibberish than English. You can not argue because you have no foundation to argue from. Victim hood is all you have. Its not our fault we do drugs, kill each other whole sale and live in crap holes like hogs. Its whiteys doing. Stand up pull up your pants and turn your hat around and tie your shoe laces and take responsibility for your actions.

• Exelder
    Exelder

Wow.

Such hatred and bitterness being bashed out on your keyboard.

I’m out of this discussion.

You can claim victory if it makes you feel better.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Toby, do you dislike people based on the colour of their skin?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Not crawling into the mire with this xenophobic halfwit.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Toby are you the same person who got tossed off of this forum a few months back for sounding exactly like he or she did?

Your insults didn't work then they are not working now my little snowflack.

Or.... I guess you'll have to be our own little Russian Bot or a 14 year old kid with comprehension disabilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit