Tattoos.....

by Agent Smith 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LukeN
    LukeN

i think they frown apon face paintings masks costumes and all the other stuff

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't get it... I thought that Christians were no longer under "law". If that is true, then the old testament would have absolutely no weight... and no... not even serve as a "guide line".

I see absolutely nothing in the bible that would forbid such a thing.

I?m going to see if Mother Goose doesn?t like tattoos either.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Terri,

That idea sounds very Monty Python.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    The elder said..."Well, in this case its different because its make-up." I said "No....The bible says "DO NOT TATTOO ANY PART OF THE BODY." He said that it did not apply to her...End of story.

Well Agent Smith ... I have a theory ... Maybe sister Tattoolips broke another law ... thereby creating two negatives which equals a positive, as I recall reading in another thread somewhere ... Maybe she gave Brother Pompous Elder a r-e-a-l-l-y n-i-c-e blow job.

Did I say that out loud ...?

ESTEE

• Purple
    Purple

Yet one more example of double standards and "it suits us" standards. No matter how you look at it the sister got tatooed. I recently got one of a godess on my ankle. The process and the methodology is axactly the same. THe same machines are used, the same techniques although it is not permanent as a tatoo. It lasts months to years depending on the dye's used. Don't ya just love the Borg and its double standards. Was she an elders wife perhaps?

• avishai
    avishai

ROFLMAO @ Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thank you, Thank you! (Taking a deep bow!) Uncle, grew up watching that nut as often as I could get to his movies! Loved his "Grail" movie..............classic stuff that!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit