How far back do you remember?

by dh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I can vaguely remember seeing my Father sleeping on the couch with a ciggerate in his mouth drunk on the couch with loud rock and roll music playing from the stereo. This had to be before 1971 because my parents were baptized in 1972 I think.

So it would make me 2 or 3.

• bebu
    bebu

I remember being potty trained. I got the point pretty fast, I think. I was 2.

bebu

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I remember standing in my crib watching my dad and I think my uncle Jim bringing in my new bed. Mom can tell us how old I was.

Yes, it was Uncle Jim. You were about 2 1/2.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

hmmm.....I remember dancing and singing the "Dickie Bird Song" in my crib, while wearing only a diaper.....to my Mom, in hopes she wouldn't make me take a nap...

Frannie B

• shotgun
    shotgun

I have memories as early as two...the memories come back in dreams.

WOW Special K...you could read the newspaper when you were 1

But it is a confirmed memory by both parents and the newspaper.
  • jws
    jws

I remember a lot of early images, but I don't remember how old I was. The only one I can remember and point an age to was coming out of my bedroom on my fourth birthday with my brother in tow, excited because I was a year older (even though we didn't celebrate). But I also remember bits and pieces of being in a stroller, wanting to be held by mom and/or dad and mom heating up a bottle in a pot on the stove. I must have been pretty young. But other than images, here and there, I start to remember more things starting with school. I have a friend who says he remembers being moved to a new room and that was when he was about 9 months old.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I recall being lowered, as though someone were placing me on a bed ... I suspect this was about age 2. I have clearmemories back to age 3.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit