How far back do you remember?

by dh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

What are your first memories? I started to write a post about this the other day but it turned into a bio, so i deleted it.

My first memory is my mom carrying me into a house and putting me on the floor with another boy, and talking to some guy behind me while i watched the other kid playing with a board game. it turned out that the other kid was my older brother, the man was my real father who i never met, and because of the time frame of events i was well under a year old when this happened.

I also remember being rocked to sleep as a baby by my mom, and trying to tell her i wasn't tired but not being able to.

do you have early memories?

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

One of my first memories of the JW life is me and my mom the Paradise book and a belt, out on the front porch. I had a terrible attention span and I got it when I would wander off. Yea, it's no wonder I "loved" this fking relilgion with an introduction like that!

Good question, by the way.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm not going to answer that for fear of people thinking I'm totally mental. Lets just say, I have early memories.

Sirona

• JH
    JH

I remember some faint memories when I was about 3.

Don't ask me what I had for lunch 2 days ago, I don't remember.

• blondie
    blondie

Two years old, hearing my parents fighting.

Blondie

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

I remember getting a bath in the sink, so I was 2 at the oldest. I also remember when my mother started studying with the jw's(I was 2 ), and she had made a pan of brownies for when they came over. Well, being only 2, I came downstairs and ate all the frosting off before my mom woke up.

Oops. :)

~asortafairytale~

• gumby
    gumby

I think I was about 4.

I remember sitting on the edge of my moms bed watching her get ready to go somewhere. She was standing in front of the mirror doing her womans thing with her lips after putting on lipstick, pushing her boobs up to make sure they looked just right, turning different directions to look at herself to make sure everything looked right. I don't remember anything else about that occation.....only that. I always wondered why I would remember such a bland event.

Gumby

• Special K
    Special K

This is really weird but I have a memory of when I was 1 year old...(I know that seems awful young)

But it is a confirmed memory by both parents and the newspaper.

sincerely

Special k

• shera
    shera

I have very early memories too Sirona.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My earliest memory was when I was still in diapers. I have no clue how old I was. Anyway, I had pooped my diaper, and I knew it. I remember walking past the bathroom where my mother was cleaning. She started yelling at me for pooping my diaper. I then ran and hid under my bed (crib?).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit