Did you EVER falsify your report card ?

by Chook 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes, as a PIMO I falsify. What's funny though is that for almost a whole year after I woke up I STILL wouldn't falsify out of guilt. Just shows what a hold they can have.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Last report in 2008 I wrote the text "I do not longer report".

G.

• waton
    waton

I thought at one point hey, who says wt slaves are on hourly wage? punching a time card? The reward is everlasting life, I am on salary.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Ironically towards the end of my time as a witless I would not turn in a time slip even tho I went out in service.

Had the PO meet with me saying I know you have time I WAS WITH YOU!!!

I had no F's to give at the end I didn't even have literature with me just the bible (the living version at that!)

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Many many many times.

Especially as an Elder and also when I was a pioneer.

I did it for my wife too.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    just the bible (the living version at that!)

That took some balls!

• blondie
    blondie

After reading all these posts, it makes know there is real reason to believe that much of the WTS reports are phantom. I knew of many jws that faked their reports, including elders, pioneers, etc., people had a quota to meet. Publishers, just one hour a month was the minimum, unless you were designated by the BOE worthy to just report 15 minutes a month and stay regular.

It shows to me how many people in the WTS are only concerned about what people see or know in the organization, not their invisible, all-seeing god.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    it makes know there is real reason to believe that much of the WTS reports are phantom

Even if the hours were "legit," very little time is actually spent talking to people. Back when I was a regular pioneer and meticulous about counting time, I'd spend maybe 30 minutes actually talking to people for every ten hours I reported.

I imagine the ratio of time counted vs. time spent talking to people is even more exaggerated now that cart witnessing is a thing.

• Spiral
    Spiral

All the time.

I never kept very good records, so I'd guess when it was time to turn in the report. And round up as needed.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

well... doesn't every JW fake their report? Every hour that is reported, is actually only perhaps 5 minutes or less of preaching. The rest is driving, stopping for coffee, waiting in the car while others do return visits, stop in between houses to talk about your weekend, standing in front of a door after you rang the bell 20 times and you know nobody is home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit