Here's to you, Mr. Eight-Hour-Publisher-Man...

by Funchback 11 Replies latest social humour

• Funchback
    Funchback

Reeeeeal men of geniUSSS...

Here's to you, Mr. Eight-Hour-Publisher-Man (Mister Eight-Hour-PubLISH-uhhh)...

You knock on doors every Saturday at 10:00 AM knowing that you will only be greeted by a barking dog or a slamming door (Slammed shut right in your faaace!)...

You loyally and consistently get your eight hours per month in except for those months when the BIG GUY upstairs blesses you with a 5-weekend month (But you're happy when it's only fourrr)...

You will never be an elder. Hell, you will never be a Ministerial Servant. But you will always get your eight hours a month in.

Here's to you!

Mister Eight-Hour-PubLISH-uhhhhhhhhhh!

• Badger
    Badger

No comments about padding?

15 minutes at a coffee shop? make it 30...and leave a magazine behind (Leave one right there!)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sure throw that up in our faces. Go to Hell 8 hour man. 8 Hours would have been my best month.

xjw_b12 of the 2- 4 hour man club.

I do have size 12 feet though

• Funchback
    Funchback

HA!

Good one, Badger!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

ROFLMAO!!

"Only you feel comfortable walking into a McDonalds at 10 a.m. on a Saturday dressed in a three-piece suit."

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

That was great!

I could hear the background song playing...hahah...you should put that in a wav file that would really be priceless

• Gopher
    Gopher

"You don't conduct Bible studies, not even with your own family! Bible studies -- well they take up valuable rest and recreation time, and once that clock strikes 12 noon on Saturday, you've got the day to yourself!"

• SYN
    SYN

Geez, during my whole 15 years in the BORG I think I had one month where I did 8+ hours.

Hehehe, shows you what they thought of me...*lol*

• badwillie
    badwillie

..so here's to you...even when you get laid off from work..you still get only those 8 hours.

• Funchback
    Funchback

You begin at 10 and not a minute too soon and you always wrap it up exactly at noon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit