Okay Gang - Time for Football Worship !

by Amazing 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

That's right ... its time to see the New England Patriots pound the Carolina Panthers ... its time for American worship of the only true god, the funny shaped tight pig skinned ball filled tight with hot air ... and for the humor impaired, or those who take themselves too seriously ... I am only kidding ... have a beer!!! Yeah baby !!! Shag me ... time to get our collective mojo back!!!

PS: I actually predict a tight score: Patriots 21, Panthers 13. It is 4:49 PM, Sun. 2/1/04.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

OH just end the game so Survivor will start

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Yeah Yeah Yeah We want to get to Survivor! I love Rupert

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm rooting hard for Carolina, but I'm afraid New England will prevail 27-10

• Simon
    Simon

erm ... point of order: you call it football but they use their hands. Only 1 guy usually does any 'footing' of the ball.

Football is what the rest of the world plays.

You really should start playing sports that the rest of the world plays, give up this NFL, baseball, basketball malarkey and play proper football ...

wassup? Scared you won't win?

(don't get me started on "the world series")

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

We tried the sissy form of "football" here (where you can't run into each other) and no one cared. And we will welcome you into the world series, as soon as you're good enough

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon!

You're a very naughty boy. There's lot's of American football clubs. For instance, there's the Wotsits in Fort Thingy and the OOjahs in umm..well, wherever. PLUS the goalie for Man U is an American chappy whose got that swearing illness that makes you end every sentence with "OFF".

So there.

Englishman.

• Special K
    Special K

New England Patriots .. All the way BABY!!!

YAAAHHHHHH

Special K

• Simon
    Simon

We have games that you can run into each other ... 'xcept our players aren't namby pambeys who insist on all that padding and stuff and the action doesn't last 4 seconds in between commercials.

BTW: We're the world champions at Rugby if you ever fancy a thrashing

• Englishman
    Englishman

BTW: We're the world champions at Rugby if you ever fancy a thrashing

Simon, I admire your discretion here. It would have been so easy to shout about having beaten the Aussies on their home turf.

But we did, didn't we?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit