I have changed a bit

by Lee Marsh 35 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Nice photo Lady Lee...Wow, you've been through alot...I label you a Survivor...Viva Lady Lee...and enjoy your new grandbaby!

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Gorby I just keep making lemonade from all the lemons life has tossed me.

tenyearsafter "eating the elephant one bite at a time" That's for sure. Then on to the next elephant.

peacefulpete I would suspect the constant stress that JWs live with might have had something to do with it. Glad you won the lottery. Life is full of good things if we look for them.

Hi slimboyfat I don't talk to Jgnat very often but I know she is doing really well.

Beth Sarim, Glad I was able to help. Really weird that so many of you have been thinking about me.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Thanks JW GoneBad

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Lee Marsh

It was actually about that time in 2006/07 when I went full on PIMO, LOL!!

Had it not been for Cal Lehman and his towerwatch ministries, I would have never stumbled across this site, where I learned of Ray Franz and his books...then on and on....Let the waking up process go on and on....you get the picture,,,,then youtube era,,,,,then bring on the PIMO process.. Waking-up can be a painful one,,,,,but as gradual as it was for,,,,,the lesss painful.

but yeah, looking back at the winter of 2006/07 I get kind of emotional thinking of it.. That's where my waking up and deprograming to JWism began.

& it looks like his site is still up. I just clicked on the link, there it is. It doesn't always work.

Had it not been for Cal Lehman and his towerwatch ministries, I might not have woken-up. I don't know if his site Towerwatch.com is no longer active. That's where it all began for me.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

FYI, this was instrumental in getting to the PIMO phase

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/225432/best-mexico-malawi-scandal-topics

Then learning about who Ray Franz was, then Crisis of Conscience, then In Search of Christian Freedom. Then James Penton, Carl Olaf Johnson, David A Reed,,,,,,along came the youtube era.......

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hi there hope you stay strong I remember you. ❤️

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nice to see you back. I like your view that out of bad, good can come. That's quite inspiring.

As we say here in the UK, 'keep yer pecker up, mate.'

Regards Paul

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Beth Sarim For many of us old timers the road out required a lot of reading. Mine was before the internet as we know it now - just a screen with green letters and bulletin boards, the precursor to discussion

Hi Witness 007 I remember you too boards like this one.

punkofnice I was a child when I decided that when I grew up I would take my bad experiences and help others who had been abused. After getting out of the JWs that is exactly what I did and have never regretted it. I truly believed, and still do, that some good had to come out of it. And it has. Just reading what so many have said on this thread and the other, I see how blessed I have been by sharing what I have learned

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wow.....still a good looking senior babe. Wanna go to dinner with this 75 year old coot?

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

ah HappyDad

I suspect the commute

for the old coot

would take too long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit