wow what an amazing site

by happehanna 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome to the free world!

I've been free around 13 years. I wish I had done it sooner.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome HappeHanna! If you think the world outside of the WT is great stick around here.

Devon

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Welcome

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome . Look forward to reading your account of life in the borg! Maverick

• happehanna
    happehanna

thank you

have been reading all day and nothing I have read so far has surprised me at all

I was a JW for a hell of a long time a life time in fact and it isn't that easy to stop defending it even when you know they haven't got it right know what I mean

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

WELCOME HH .......................I look forward to getting to know you and maybe chatting sometime.

When my hubby( a jw at the time) introduced me to this forum I felt like I'ld found sanity and friends. All the things that had been bugging me about the borg could no longer be passed off as me being 'spiritually weak', it became clear very quickly that it was the truth about the 'troof' the cult. Validation, what a relief!

Have fun, you'll love it here!

Cheers, Bliss

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard :)

congrats on your exit from that destructive movement.

Brummie

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Delightful to have you on board with us! Isn't life great? I've been out around 13 years and am LOVING it!

Gretchen

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome to "Apostasy", LOL!

I find this place so incredibly helpful, because it makes me realize that I was not nuts for thinking what I did... that I wasn't weak... that someone was being a pharisee and it suuure wasn't me!

I will let the reader find out who the real "apostate" or "pharisee" is; the WTBTS or me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit