Are you concious of your SPIRITUAL need? What are you eating?

by fearnotruth22 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I believe I'm getting "spiritual food" in one form or another, although I'm not sure what it is, nor do I really care. I no longer hunger for this kind of food. Perhaps I've reached a god-like state?

• Sargon
    Sargon

Maybe Nosferatu, you've just discovered that you like your own cooking and no longer require mass produced soyburgers and sawdust fries masquerading as filet mignon.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

"Are you concious of your SPIRITUAL need?" yep

" What are you eating?" chicken korma

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think I have a spiritual need.. but I think right now I am burnt out with trying to fill it.

It is like marriage.. after my last marriage I am in no hurry to repeat a mistake. I am gunshy about it.. and so with Religion, in many ways I feel abused by the WTS, so I am gunshy to trust to fill that spiritual need. I don't trust my instincts right now.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Nosferatu, you've just discovered that you like your own cooking and no longer require mass produced soyburgers and sawdust fries masquerading as filet mignon.

Sargon, what you just said makes so much sense. Thank you! :)

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

being on this board is evidence of a desire for spiritual things

• Flash
    Flash

My answer is yes. I do believe the bulk of what I learned from the Witnesses is correct, but not everything. I pray regularly, read my bible and live my life according to most of the Witness teachings.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q: Are you concious of your SPIRITUAL need? What are you eating?

A: Cheetos and light beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit