Is WT Using ATTENDANTS At The Conventions To Be: "TOY COPS"

by HiddlesWife 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

I have heard from a few PPIMIs and several PIMOs that the Attendants who are stationedly-assigned to the front entrances of the BorgVenues (CAHs and other arenas) have been checking to see if any persons (members and non-member visitors) have BADGES. On the other hand, if these persons don't have one, this is what I was told that these dubs do this: CORRAL AROUND the non-badge-wearing individual and INTERROGATE he/she/them plus questioning them, "Why are you here?!". Also, even if that person or persons have AN INVITATION plus showed it to these dubs, these TOY COPS STILL do that procedure. W. F. đź’©H. &. F?!

Although I, myself am Presently POMO and am looking forward to this cultporation's downfall, it still perplexes me to a certain level whereby off-street visitors (who may just be curious) are being harassed by ORDINARY-RUN-OF-THE-MILL dubs who have (some of them, not all) SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES in that they want to push their weight around and be wooly-bully to people, just also to prove a point! WT has INFLUENCED these guys (and possibly a few women) to be BIG-TALK-NO-ACTION FOLKS, in actuality/ reality. Anyone?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HIDDLESWIFE:

It does seem like a bit much. They are all paranoid because of what happened in Hamburg, Germany in addition to other incidents elsewhere.

Years ago, some moron followed me around at a summer convention because I was wearing a denim outfit. So, if a nice denim outfit was enough to put some woman on some idiot’s radar, how much more so would the recent tragic events make them act?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It seems like there's at least 2 or e attendants at every swinging door.

Its like the paranoia complex is in overdrive.

Or they think attendees aren't capable of opening a door.

But seriously,,,entrances and concourses are teaming with attendants.

I dont know if its true,,,but there's been talk of metal detectors.

And,,,,if you're not wearing a lapel badge...

• Biahi
    Biahi

On Reddit, ex elder Hawk said a PIMO attendant notified him that he and 2 others were banned from the assembly. They had photos of the 3 people they wanted stopped, if they tried to attend. Their words were, “they are not one of us.” I thought these events were open to the public. 🤷‍♀️

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Longhair

maybe he was a masher. I notice attractive women

Metal detectors? Refer to my post about weapons and beards

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@ LHG=> WT has made at one time ANYTHING DENIM in grooming is not APPROPRIATELY THEOCRATIC! I was told by some PIMOs who have Bethell connections that GBer Jaracz was not too enthused about the full-time and Commuter Bethellite sisters wearing jeans around HQs--even if their assignments require that type of clothing! Regarding the "toy cop" who STALKED AFTER you, that Jamowker was no doubt a COMPANY MAN with an extreme problem!

@ Beth Sarim=> "Metal Detectors" usage would denote that The Borg is OVERSENSITIVE AND PARANOID about not only anyone carrying a weapon of minor-to-mass destruction but also to check and see if anyone has any devices that can record or tape the goings-on of these BorgEvents.

THIS. IS. ALL. INSANE PLUS. ASSININE. TO. THE. HILT!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HIDDLESWIFE:

Yeah that’s true about the denim, but this was a summer convention so I didn’t think it mattered that much.🙄

With all the paranoia going on in venues nowadays, somebody might need to be afraid of being tackled to the ground!🤣 So much for being Welcomed!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Talk about being "love-bombed"".

Being tackled to the ground.

Thats what I call being love-bombed alright.

• St George of England
    St George of England

We had this announcement prior to our RC:-

Safety and security are a very high priority for both us and the Amex venue. For this reason it is absolutely essential that delegates wear convention Lapel Badges at all times, including volunteers for pre-or post-convention activities on site; these should be viewed in the same way as an entry ticket. As in previous years, bag checks will be undertaken on entry to the venue. Please try to limit the size and number of bags as far as possible. Please note that flasks and metal cutlery of any sort are not permitted. Drinks in plastic bottles of 500 ml or less are allowable.

George

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I wonder if these measures. along with all the hassle of going, plus it being bum-numbing and SO boring, attendance will drop even more ?

When I was still in, but wavering and waking up, we blew out the big Convention, nobody realised we were not there, so we never attended another Convention of any sort, and left about two years later for good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit