Is WT Using ATTENDANTS At The Conventions To Be: "TOY COPS"

by HiddlesWife 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

So what's the market among "apostates"/"opposers" now for setting up counterfeit badge operations? You know, just like counterfeit passport or green card (in the USA) operations. Just how "spy intriguing" will it all become? Like James Bond?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I was warmly invited in even though no suit, jeans and never had a badge.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or does the Org almost seem to be morphing into a parody of itself?

😏

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

careful: "So what's the market among "apostates"/"opposers" now for setting up counterfeit badge operations? You know, just like counterfeit passport or green card (in the USA) operations. Just how "spy intriguing" will it all become? Like James Bond?"

What's the market? For a market to exist, there must be supply and demand. I don't think that there would be any demand, so no market!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Vidiot: "Is it just me, or does the Org almost seem to be morphing into a parody of itself?"

The Org became a parody of itself the moment they seriously started using terms like"Jehovah's loving arrangement". Most of their internal jargonese sounds like a cult parody.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Strange how you get invitations that the conventions are free to the public, yet they police the ex jw....aren't they "pulbic"? Are not all invited. Do they think the ex jw are terrorist? If an event is public and there are laws about exclusion due to race or religion, I am wondering if they couldn't be sued for discrimination of religion.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Is there a right to refusal clause in convention advertising?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit