Lane Convention, committed suicide because he was gay!

by cyberguy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko
    hermaphrodite

I wasn't going to post again on this thread, as I didn't want to cause too much unnessecary grief and upset. The old "hermaphrodite" question eh - well obviously that is quirk of nature that cannot easily be explained away by posturing over scripture. I really don't have an answer for you. I was discussing that very issue the other day when talking with a friend about sexual issues. It is the state of being that most magicians through the ages have desired to attain. A complete union of male & female. It is interesting to note that many pagan idols show both sets of sexual organs as well. So... hmmmm... I will look into this issue and if I can draw an answer together, I will reveal my findings through this forum.

I am not a source of absolute truth you know. But, I know what you are getting at - if I can't explain that one away easily, then how can I be so sure in other areas?

Oh one other final point (promise) - I know I said I could be "on that list" for destruction and that does sound horrible and conflicted, but I would never want to assume that "I am standing" - that would make me feel like an inflated ego is running my show. But anyway ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit