On the night before my wedding.....

by Strawberryfieldsforever 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    For goodness sake! Don't touch it!

I've seen older men do something odd in the men?s room... they absolutely will not touch themselves when they go to urinate. Standing in front of the urinal or toilet they will open their pants, do some fancy hip movements to sling it out and then they will lean forward up against the wall supported by their elbows with their hands straight up in the air.

I kid you not!

Apparently they were taught not to touch themselves AT ALL.

• azaria
    azaria
    She told me there was bible information on it.

Do I have a warped sense of humour? I think this is sooo funny. The bible info is on the penis? I know you didn’t mean it this way but it just struck me funny.

A few years ago I went to a women’s convention (not JW) through our bible study group and there were a number of topics that you could sign up for. One of them was christianity and sex so I thought, great we can openly discuss sex as a christian. Well I shook my head back and forth while these young girls were nodding in agreement. The speaker was saying that our duty was to satisfy our husbands and pretend that we were enjoying it. I did talk to my study leader that I was totally offended by this and that some young girls were lead to believe that this was totally acceptable. So no, JW aren’t the only ones that can be uptight. As with any group some are, some aren’t.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    ...well, remember, we are not to even "TOUCH THE UNCLEAN THING".

well.. there is a cure to that.. bathe often..

what unclean thing??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit