What do they say about you now that you're out?

by ColdRedRain 24 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

I'm not really sure, since we moved 3,000 miles away. I know at one point my mom was wondering out loud to group of people at the Buckingham Assembly Hall if I was going to start smoking??? Also some people seemed to think that I was only following my wife Michalina's lead....beats me though. I don't really care. After one trip home to PA over thanksgiving, one thing i do know, is that JW's are nuts (all of the affairs in the halls, backstabbing....blah!) and I don't care what they say about me!

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I am really not sure what people say about me nor do I really care. Gossip away!

• maxwell
    maxwell

I don't know what they are saying, but I actually would like to know what some are saying especially in the congregation where I grew up. One parent at one time actually told my mom she wished her son was more like me. I really hope she never said such a terrible thing to her son, but that gives you an idea of what people thought about me when I was growing up with my parents. So I wonder what they are saying now. Just an idle curiosity, not the kind of information I am actively seeking.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    No, wait! I do care! I hope they are saying I am bad association, horrible company and in short ... The frigging whore of Babylon. My dream is still to see my face in one of those mags .. pictured while riding the beast/monstrosity

ViV, i totally understand what u said and agree 100%. lol love it

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I don't know what has been said about me. I'm sure my old friend Dennis (Livejournal username, BEBOPSTAR) has filled their heads with alot of nonsense and lies. If anyone knows anyone from the Shelburne Falls, Ma congregation I would be interested in finding out what is said about me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit