Ladies....do you still talk to your ex's?

by logansrun 34 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Ladies,

How do you feel about speaking with ex-boyfriends? Can you still be "friends" with someone you broke up with? How would you feel if your former man asked you if you would like to resume the sexual relationship you once shared minus all the "boyfriend/girlfriend", "we are a couple" stuff?

Again, for a project I'm working on...

Bradley

• Sassy
    Sassy

Bradley.. read my other thread started today. then you will see how I feel about my most recent ex a$$hole husband..

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I still talk to all my ex's, and have had post-relationship sex as well. It's odd, but they always become much more honest and willing to talk after I leave them. Also, now that they're not getting any on a regular basis, I suddenly become a goddess again (in their eyes), and the love-making is way more fabulous than it ever was while we were together. I don't know why I've seen this pattern over and over, but it always seems to happen. BTW, Two of these relationships were over 3 years in time, one I was married to. I also still talk to their families, they still talk to mine, and I get Christmas cards and birthday phone calls from my former in laws. Weird, but I guess I'm a fairly amiable person, as are the men I end up with.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bradley, I tried that for awhile, it didn't work for me. I felt very taken advantage of in the end, and after I told him I would no longer be interested in being a sperm depository, he was engaged to be married to some one else within 4 months..................I called him up when I found out and said "I thought you said you weren't ready for a relationship" and he said: "God has a sense of humor". My reply: "don't blame this on God"............haven't spoken to him since then, it's been well over a year now. My ex husband is a JW, and won't speak to me about anything other than financial matters that are leftovers from our marriage. However, I have a couple of former lovers that I get along fine with, but we don't have anything other than a good friendship, which is better than sex as far as I'm concerned.

Terri

• Xena
    Xena

Still the best of friends with my ex-hubby tyydyy. I tend to stay friendly with just about everyone...ex husbands...ex-employers...no sense in burning any bridges you don't have to.

• logansrun
    logansrun

maybes,

Fascinating. So, would an email to my ex like this be all right (?) :

Hello former darling,

I hope this January cold finds you alone and well. Although we both know we are not for each other in any meaningful way I was thinking if you would like to engage in our old pattern of copulation? From a psychological standpoint it is reasonable to expect the sex to be far better than it was when we were trying to be a couple. Call me if you'd like to set up a time and place.

Bradley

PS -- I finally figured out what you meant by "submarine-style." I can do that.

????
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I hope this January cold finds you alone and well. Although we both know we are not for each other in any meaningful way I was thinking if you would like to engage in our old pattern of copulation? From a psychological standpoint it is reasonable to expect the sex to be far better than it was when we were trying to be a couple. Call me if you'd like to set up a time and place.

Ah! No! don't write her a letter! Just call her up and tell her you'd like to meet with her "just as friends". Flirt like hell, then take her back to your place for some fun. If you do it this way, you won't get a "no" answer unlike if you send a letter. Communicate with women through actions and body language, not writing.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

LOL, Bradley, if she's that kinda girl. It usually ends up just happening once in a blue moon, such as when I visit my family in Idaho, and my ex-husband shows up to the get-togethers. I don't see what's wrong with it, if you were once attracted to that person, it doesn't just go away, but then I'm not prudish about sex, as you can obviously tell.

Nos, you beat me to it!!! That's about how it happens, lol!!!!

• Xena
    Xena

Hello former darling,

Bradley

Jesus Christ Bradley only you could make sex so freaking clinical Nos please take the man in hand and give him some luvin lessons! for the love of GOD!

• logansrun
    logansrun

maybes,

but then I'm not prudish about sex, as you can obviously tell.

Ever been to Chicago? Plan to?

Xena,

Jesus Christ Bradley only you could make sex so freaking clinical

Well, I am an ameteur gynecologist.

B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit