And the chocolate makes me horney!

• Xena
    Xena
    And the chocolate makes me horney!

What doesn't make you horney???

• FMZ
    FMZ

Mmmm... cookies...

Damn diets! I think the author of the South Beach diet book had a bad experience with Girl Scouts. I mean.. what's wrong with a cookie or two?

FMZ

• Valis
    Valis

I called last year to ask where my cookies were and all I got was "we ate them daddy, but don't worry, well send you some next year..."If I don't get them this year I am declaring war on the Girl Scouts and sending my children to the Kingdom Hall.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

interesting... i don't see what all the fuss is... i think GS cookies are dry and tasteless. i always just give them the money and tell them to keep the cookies...

• Xena
    Xena
    I think the author of the South Beach diet book had a bad experience with Girl Scouts.

They do get a tad bit aggressive sometimes

I called last year to ask where my cookies were and all I got was "we ate them daddy, but don't worry, well send you some next year..."If I don't get them this year I am declaring war on the Girl Scouts and sending my children to the Kingdom Hall.

Rightttt....why don't you just fess up and admit you ate them all???

interesting... i don't see what all the fuss is... i think GS cookies are dry and tasteless. i always just give them the money and tell them to keep the cookies...
    We all go to the devil our own way......
  • Beans
    Beans

Do you guys get hte Maple option of flavour down there?

• Xena
    Xena
    Do you guys get hte Maple option of flavour down there?

Are we talking about sex or cookies now???? I'm confused......

• Valis
    Valis
    Rightttt....why don't you just fess up and admit you ate them all???

Don't try and defend the actions of the cookie gobbling 7 year old Brownie, and a 5 year old thin mint miser Blue Bird! Grrrrr.....They ate all my thin mints and were not even remorsefull..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit