Girl Scout Cookies are the Work of the Devil

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Kiss Me, Satan!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I suddenly have this overwhelming desire to go out and buy a box of "After Eight" mint chocolates.
    "It's just a wafer thin mint..."

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper
    "It's just a wafer thin mint..."

Cue many Pythonesque script quotes. Actually I watched 'Life of Brian' last night for the first time in years and nearly died laughing on the floor

All I said was that this halibut was good enough for Jehovah

Anyway, is there any way to get these girl guides to deliver to the UK? I'll have 3 packs of everything!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

SLH:

Anyway, is there any way to get these girl guides to deliver to the UK? I'll have 3 packs of everything!

Hopefully . And maybe some girlscouts might trail behind them, trawling their culinary wares

(btw - Python Rocks!!!)
    And now for something completely different...

• blondie
    blondie

There was never ever anything in the WTS publications on buying GS cookies. I always bought them and knew many JWs including elders' wives who did. It was considered a conscience matter. I just never told anybody so it wouldn't "stumble" anyone. I knew a CO's wife that loved them and would buy as many boxes from me as she could.

Blondie

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

When I cannot get thin mints, I get Keebler's grasshoppers. Or if I feel like a good drink, 1/3 creme de mint, 1/3 creme de cocoa, and 1/3 creme. Liquid grasshoppers.

• Xena
    Xena

bisous I had you pegged as a fellow heathen.....now if we could just get Dave and LT to dress up in Girl Scout dresses kilts and have them hand deliver a few boxes.....oh the heights of decadence that could be reached...

Grasshoppers Mom??? Why did they have to name a cooke after an bug? It just ain't right, I'm tellin ya!

I should buy a few dozen Satan's Little Helper and bring them next time I make the jaunt to Britian....*sigh* who am I kidding they would never survive until then....but it was a good thought, wasn't it???

• gumby
    gumby

I have one gift in life. I can eat ALL the girlscout cookis I want. I can eat all the oreo's and milk I want. I can eat my ass off and still keep the same weight. I'm a lucky bastard ain't I? Hooter smokers are slimmer than non-hooter smokers that eat the same amounts. People need to smoke more hooter then they could eat all the chocolate they wanted.

Gumby

*gumby goes to bed and dreams of xena showing up in a girlscout outfit*

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Xena:
    Oh I know my daughter came over and forced a box filled with boxes of Girl Scout cookies on me. She had spent $40.00 on cookies and was panicked cause she had been eating them non-stop....I froze the rest LOL
    I was a Girl Scout and can't believe I was selling this evil

Sheila

• flower
    flower

I'm happy to say it has been three years since my last thin mint. The first year was tough but now I just run past them in the train station and outside of the stores without even looking.

Fortunately, there are no girl scouts in my family, I dont think I could resist it if my niece ever became a pusher, even from 500 miles away!

Good luck fellow addicts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit