Girl Scout Cookies are the Work of the Devil

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    Hooter smokers are slimmer than non-hooter smokers that eat the same amounts

You smoke women's breasts????? Perv....

*gumby goes to bed and dreams of xena showing up in a girlscout outfit*

Sure it was me and not that "chick" in finnrots avidar that I take 2nd place to????? hhhmmmm gumby???

Shiela I have long sensed the evil in you.....this just confims it! PS do you still have any of those cookes sweetie????

flower, you have my respect woman...I've tried to live without them in my life, but it's no use.......I'm a hopeless victim of their seductive charms...*sob* I am so weak...

• shera
    shera

Give me some of that sin please. <------my chocolate loving face.

• Xena
    Xena
    Give me some of that sin please. <------my chocolate loving face.

That's right baybeeeee..just take one bite....feels good to be on the dark side doesn't it

• shera
    shera
    That's right baybeeeee..just take one bite....feels good to be on the dark side doesn't it

Oh hell yeh,give me some of that chocolate lovin,anyday.

• gumby
    gumby
    Sure it was me and not that "chick" in finnrots avidar that I take 2nd place to????? hhhmmmm gumby???

LMAO!,

You girls are all alike......you never forget a comment in which you were made to feel second place.

I only liked the finnrot boobs.....that's all. Besides.........who knows who that woman is? She might be six feet tall with a real deep voice and make poor gumby get shrinkage if I ever saw her face to face.

Gumby

• Xena
    Xena
    Oh hell yeh,give me some of that chocolate lovin,anyday.

Come to me my sweet...let us indulge our chocolate fantasies to the fullest. (plus give gumby another fantasy for tonight)

You girls are all alike......you never forget a comment in which you were made to feel second place.

hhhhmmmmm blame shifting...typical male fodder.

I only liked the finnrot boobs.....that's all.

So your saying you don't like mine? Is that it gumby???

She might be six feet tall with a real deep voice

Have I ever mentioned how tall I am gumby??? Or how deep my voice is???

and make poor gumby get shrinkage if I ever saw her face to face.

perhaps this wouldn't be the best time.....

lol it's like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65897/1.ashx Everyone knows Satan is in charge of the girl scouts...but do they taste good?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love Girl Scout Cookies, they are yummy for the tummy.

One problem though, they don't give you as many as they use to

and secondly, they did away with the maple sugar Girl Guide Cookies.

I have to admitt I am a chocolate fiend, but I really loved those maple sugar one.

When I would eat a box, I would say the Devil made me do it....Good Vs Evil

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    Shiela I have long sensed the evil in you.....this just confims it! PS do you still have any of those cookes sweetie????

Bwahhhhhhahhhahhhha Welcome to the darkside...Yes I doooooooo have boxes in the freezer......So shall I send them or would you like come pick them up...BWahahhahahhahhahhahahahahha(in my best Darth Vader voice)

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    I love Girl Scout Cookies, they are yummy for the tummy.

One problem though, they don't give you as many as they use to

I have to admit, I was a bit po'ed when I opened a box and there were not enough for us to get two cookies each. There are 14 cookies for $3.50. So I had to buy a second box just so I could have some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit