Any Art Lovers?

by Puternut 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

This may not be a topic that is discussed often, but here something new to talk about.

How many of you are into art? I am a designer by trade, but also have a second business as an artist. If you would like to see some of my work, here's a link for you to enjoy. http://www.thepinupfiles.com/spoelstra.html (Click on any of the images to enlarge)

What do you do for hobbies?

Puternut

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Amazing!!

I am a big fan of art...can't do much myself, but can appreciate those who can...love your stuff...I imagine you'll have a big fan in Valis...he loves Pin Up art...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Daaaaaym!

Are you sure you were an elder???

Very very impressive!

• Satanus
    Satanus

How did this line of work affect the jws in your congregations in europe and the usa?

SS

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Very nice work! I like your style-inteligent and tasteful. The pic that Joan put up is cool. You don't draw or photo guys though do ya? No cowboys or Hockey players or sailors? --sigh--

How long have you done this? Interesting subject choice for an elder.

• Octavia
    Octavia

You are so incredible...and edible...and skilled...and blushing?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Excellent work..

so how many have you done of Octavia?

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Lovely, Ary!!! I am a big fan of Olivia DeBerardinis, and pin-ups in general. I love all forms of art, especially paintings, way too many to list!!!! Classical realism is my favorite genre, but I also love the surrealists, and pulling up in third is, oddly enough, pop art.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Fantastic work!

• Octavia
    Octavia

He hasn't finished any of mine... you know, the cobbler's children have no shoes (sigh)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit