Break through #2 !

by Puternut 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

This time, my youngest 17, called me last night. She was all alone at her house and no one to talk to. She told me she was grounded by her mom, and wanted to talk to me. She had lied about something. Since she was grounded for getting in trouble, she didn't mind now calling me, and breaking another WT rule. It was totally unexpected. I have my cell on 24 hrs, so that I am available for them just in case.

She was in her bedroom playing "Zelda" (lots of demons, witches and dungeons :P) This was a game we used to play until the wee hours, a long time ago. And she was thinking of me, and we chatted for the first time in about 9 months. And we made an appointment for next wednesday to go out and do something fun. This is after I haven't seen or been able to talk to my babies for months on end. I am just in 77th heaven !!

• Special K
    Special K

WOW AGAIN Peter.

Super. This is just Super.

If I were you, I would do the same thing and keep my cell phone charged up 24/7, too.

This is such good news and I am happy for you and both your daughters.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

sincerely

special k

• Special K
    Special K

Sorry I keep calling you Peter... when it is Puternut.

oops.

sincerely

Special K

• dustyb
    dustyb

maybe they are realizing that those douchebags are wrong and trying to be controlling. just maybe.... good job at anyhand tho

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Your last few posts have been great news!

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Funny you should mention Zelda. My son and I have gotten to know eachother by playing Zelda and Baulders gate. I know that they are considered dungeons and dragons, but they are really fun. I don't think of them as bad? I LOVE baulders gate 1&11. Does anyone play Baulders gate? I would really love to know!

• freelife
    freelife

Good for you puternut I hope that all works out good for you bro. make your time with your kid as special as possible.

Clint

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Things seems to be looking up for you, Puternut.

I am very happy for you. You've been thru hell.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm so glad that you can be with your daughters again, I couldn't live without my two daughters either. Your children are so important to life. Give them a hug for me and tell them we love them too.

Ken P.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    playing "Zelda" (lots of demons, witches and dungeons :P) This was a game we used to play until the wee hours, a long time ago.

Were you an elder when you played this demonic game w your daughter?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit