Did You Ever Think That The Demons Were After You?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Funny you should ask; I just had a couple of demons come by for breakfast this morning. they're low-maintenance guests - I prepared some poached soul of christian child for them, which they consumed with gusto, and >poof< they were gone, off to visit nether regions unknown.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Nathan,

Can I have that recipe?? Might come in handy soon!!

cbb

• VM44
    VM44

I believe that the 1966 Watchtower article was the one mentioning that the actress Elke Sommer's house was haunted.

Here is the information from the web concerning that house:

Actress Elke Sommers and her husband Joe Hyam witnessed supernatural phenomena in the dining room of their North Berverly Hills home from 1964 to 1968. The apparition of a middle-aged man wearing a white shirt and tie was seen by guests on five separate occasions. Investigators from the American Society for Psychical Research and UCLA monitored unexplainable physical events in the house and produced a psychological profile of the ghost. The Hyams moved out after being awakened one night by mysterious knocking on their bedroom door. They opened the door to find the hallway filled with smoke from a fire that had started in the downstairs dining room. The house was bought and resold seventeen times in the next few years, and over thirty people, including scientists and well known Hollywood personalities, have witnessed strange events here. This house is now a private residence at 2644 Benedict Canyon Drive in North Beverly Hills.

That's it. No further details concerning this house are to be found on the internet.

One would think that a house that was a hotbed of ghostly activity would offer opportunity to repeatedly verify that supernatural events are taking place there.

Instead, we only get the above, vague report.

That is enough to indicate the story is made up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Once - about two years after baptism

• Gregor
    Gregor

The night I was disellowshipped an ugly Mother F....ing demon appeared, shouting, "... and don't come back until you are ready to prostrate yourself before Fred Franz and accept the Truth!".

• minimus
    minimus

That was a blast from the past!

Witnesses really believe they are targeted by Satan the Devil and his demons, especially the "anointed".

• blondie
    blondie

With a pedophile father and an alcoholic mother, the demons knew that my life was "hell" already, and add to that the "supportive and loving" jws.

• minimus
    minimus

Now that's called "battling your demons"!

• Robert7
    Robert7

I always felt that most (if not all) people who felt anything positive from God/Holy Spirit/Jesus/etc was all psychological and not actually truly spiritual. The reason I did is that people in ALL religions have this feeling.

So if JWs were the truth, then why are people in all religions having these religious moments? Either it's psychological, or as the WTS would say, it's demons (never believed that)

If JWs were not the truth, then either all religions are right, or they're all BS and it's all psychological.

Same goes on the negative side with Satan and his demons. The ones who seem to have issues with them seem to be convinced they exist and therefore it's a self-fulfilling prophesy. Why don't Atheists ever get attacked by demons?

• minimus
    minimus

Athiests are SOOO under demon control, they don't even know it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit