UN v Religion - The're at it again !!!

by Amazing 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Beelzedub,

When I read this ...

However, there will be a bunch of nutcases that will quote those nutcases out of context to get there sheep worked up into an armagedon frenzy.

I spit my coffee out in total laughter. Yes, they will have Prophetic Orgasms.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

jwsons,

I have a question for you, how is that you know that two of the JW websites are going to or are closed??

Is there a reason behind this or is this something you heard from the grapevine?

Just inquisative that is all??

'Love Orangefatcat.

• El blanko
    El blanko
    it is not their place to determine the religion of the citizens but to provide a structure where all beliefs and faiths can co-exist in some sort of stability.

Indeed & by doing so they collectively define God as confused and within human control. This combined world government is pushing the planet towards destruction. True?

Mankinds desperate attempt to create its "own" version of order?

• simwitness
    simwitness
    Mankinds desperate attempt to create its "own" version of order?

And isn't that what the entire history of Organized Religion has been all about?

"My version of order is better than yours!"

At some point, we do have to seperate the myth from the reality and realize that "global unchanging truths" that we all actually attempt to cling to in our vain attempts at "creating our own version of order".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit