UN v Religion - The're at it again !!!

by Amazing 33 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

i don't think they'll ban religion because of the sole fact of influence. religion has HUGE influences on european and asian countries. such as the vatican having a UN seat, then there's good ole George Dubya saying that whatever almighty God is going to bless and just everything. religion is a big tie-in to the UN and i don't think they could afford to drop them as NGO's

• El blanko
    El blanko

It all depends upon the malevolant spirits and their combined push to control the minds of those in charge of this hideous world. Remember that before World War 2, Hitler was under the influence of spirits (well documented fits and visionary experiences) that helped promote his hateful world vision. The Nazi elite used occult practise and were lead initially by concepts originally developed by the Theosophical society (headed by Blavatsky & her crew). Look at the result of that wicked war.

Hitler was simply a puppet of his dark masters. He allowed his mind to be driven by hate and opened a portal enabling possession.

Now, allow Satan to exert his will to a greater extent and for God to take a back seat, and who can say what would be the end result?

If you deny the existence of malevolant spirits, then the future is our own.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy,
    Why your mum is so quick knowning this "bad association" Internet News as such if The Borg didn't make up this story ?

lol.. actually I am writing her back to tell her I already had heard about this...

have to wonder what she will think when she realizes I am still getting information when I am not attending any meetings or associating any more..

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Sassy - same thing happened to me. My mom emailed me the news link.

I emailed my mom, that I already knew, with a link to the UN Human Rights specifically their charter to protect Freedom of Religion. I also emailed her the site that initiated the "proposal". Hopefully, she'll see its a small group and anyone can offer any proposal...

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am kind of wondering if she will worry about me having information.. maybe guess I am spending time with apostates?? I sent her the link to the news about it earlier in this thread and wonder if she will be afraid to go to read it..

then I thought.. hmm.. maybe if i can send her one link at a time.. each a little bolder..hmmm...

• logansrun
    logansrun

I thought this statement from the "formulism" website was interesting:

A group of scientists recently concluded that the odds of our perceived reality being 'real' were billions to one against

"A group of scientists" -- vague sounding language the WT uses all the time to give shadow support to their quirky beliefs. These people have no brains.

Bradley

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

what all civilized goverments around the world have been doing and should be doing is taking a NEUTRAL stand when it comes to all religions....some see this Agnostic stance promoting the religion of agnosticism and not neutral at all...which frankly is pretty silly as all agnostic means is ---I do not pretend to know the ultimate reality of any god[s]---which any goverment with more than one religion should adopt as it is not their place to determine the religion of the citizens but to provide a structure where all beliefs and faiths can co-exist in some sort of stability.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    Oh please, like that bunch of nutcases are really going to be able to get the UN to enforce a ban on religion!

However, there will be a bunch of nutcases that will quote those nutcases out of context to get there sheep worked up into an armagedon frenzy.

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol.. now isn't that the truth

• jwsons
    jwsons

Actually, The Borg now can not have any attractive news for people at the doors. People now very indifferent to the Borg message (because of Pedophile, U.N. scandals etc..). So now they have to do something... Especially when two active Jws Forums are forced to close (Pathway-Online and Witness World) recently for discussions of relations between WTS and United Nations. WacoTower and Dark Society afraids of those thing. Then they have to make up this story to distract all active witnesses still doubt about WacoTower and Dark Society rides on Scarlet Wild Beast

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit