Question for you Men: Are you a ...

by codeblue 25 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hopeless Romantic?

I am a hopeless romantic and a woman. Until I met Mr. CB, I had never heard a man say he also was a "hopeless romantic"...When he said that, I knew our connection would be sealed.

Codeblue (Official Member of the Hopeless Romantic Club...lol)

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

used to be when i was younger.

Now I am just "hopeless"

• codeblue
    codeblue

awe, Winston...it WILL get better....healing takes time. It will get better.

Sounds like you need a (((hug)))

Take care,

Codeblue

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I try but always struggle

• maxwell
    maxwell

Not romantic at all. But it appears to me that there are plenty of romantic men and women out there. There's a whole industry out there geared toward people who want to be romantic including men. Consider the upcoming Valentine's holiday. It's not something I'm interested in, but if a person likes that sort of thing, go for it! There's a lot of things in this world that are worse than mushy, dorky expressions of love.

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

I think I'm am. I love giving Flowers to wifey. taking her to dinner. Movies etc.. and even my step girls. there are growing up and the 14yo is looking like a young lady now, and I like telling her what a beauitful young lady she is now.

regards rick

• Puternut
    Puternut

I still am. Anyone for a meal cooked by me, after you take a bubble bath which I just drew for you, where there are candles in the bathroom? Then after you feast on my scrumpteous morsels, I will give you a back massage by the fire place, and refill your glass of wine. I might just nibble on your ear......

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I have to agree with Winston on that one, I am a recovering hopeless romantic. I have been a hopeless lunatic when I was helplessly in love. I am a hopeless heretic aka a recovering jw.

How's this for romance, I was dating this girl for 2 weeks, I really really liked her. I wanted to do something special so I bought 2nd row tickets to the lion king play in LA, it was hard to get tickets at all at the time. I flew us both down from the bay. We stayed at nice hotel at universal studios, we shared a room but had twin beds, I was a gentlemen. We arrived had a nice dinner and went to the play. The next day we got up, played in universal studios for the day, and went out to santa monica and watched the sunset. Then had a nice quiet outside dinner in some garden restaruant with candles and wine and lots of laughing. We went back and I gave her a foot massage with oils cause her feet hurt. The next day at brunch there was live piano player singing 40's love songs. I knew the words because I liked harry konnick jr. so he gave me a unplugged mike and I serenaded her. Although only she could really hear me, it was in front of 60 people or so and I am not usually that bold. It was a good weekend and all I got was a kiss on the check and hand holding on the beach.

Or course later it turned into a full relationship and of course later she turned in a psycho golddigger, but stilll I haven't given up on fairer sex.

So I guess I am not a hopeless romantic, I think I am a jaded romantic. more on that later enough ramblings for now ;)

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I am not programmed to respond in that area

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

I love to play with my girl friend who is now my wife, we go into stores or anywhere for that matter and she bends over and we dry hump and make sugestive remarks to each other. We both find it very relaxing and funny when we see the looks people give us. We do it on the street corner and drivers almost go through red lights, it cracks me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit