Incredible cover of book published in 1932

by Truthexplorer 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Ok, I am reading through the book the watchtower and the Masons by Fritz Spring Meier which I am finding a fascinating read; and discovered that judge Rutherford published the book 'Cause of death'. What is incredible is the book cover. The book was published in 1932 which would have been a little bit more eye catching back then. Quite incredible. Below is the cover.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Eve without a belly button!

These days Watchtower artists avoid the belly button issue by covering up the area.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

There was a frontal drawing of eve in the 50s watchtower that's even more 'wow'.

But yes, wow.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

As a side point, Watchtower now teaches that the snake didn't have feet, but in 1932 they obviously said differently.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...... " Hey Adam a snake is talking to me ! "

...... " What ! right Eve and I just talked to a squirrel "

...... " No really it talked to me and said that we could eat the fruit from the tree of life "

...... " I don't know Eve, God said that if we ate from that tree that we would die, what does die mean anyways ? "

...... " The snake said we would be like god and know the difference between good and evil, whats evil anyways?"

...... " But its a snake Eve and the only snake in the garden that talks, come on there's gotta be a catch "

...... " Well I'm going to take a bite of the fruit, the snake seems honest and I think he's cute "

...... " Well go ahead but somehow I think this is going to piss him off, I hope he's not around "

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I don't recall this book, are we sure it was WT published? or was it a booklet or tract?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

yes, it's a booklet

thought this was interesting though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150966099521

• tiki
    tiki

Poor eve doesn't have very good boobs....

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Love the way they painted a blonde haired, white skinned Aryan maiden there. Herr Goebbels would be proud.

Go on WT, paint a middle eastern Adam and Eve for us. Or even a black Adam and a white eve!

God: You can have all the tree's you want. But dont eat from this one, this is MY tree ok?

Adam: Well why put it there?

God: No, i have to put it here so you can be tempted.

Adam: So you're the tempter?

God: No, the serpent is the tempter.

Adam: So it's the serpents tree?

God: No it's MY tree.

Adam: What is this, an Abbot and Costello routine?

Eve: (munch, munch, munch)

Adam: Aw shit

God: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam: Something tells me this is gonna get out of hand.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Hey eve! I would make a great dildo!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit