Puppetry Of The Penis........

by morty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have never heard of it??

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I've heard the show is amusing...free tix?? Cool! Check it out and tell us what you thought...

• zion sleeping
    zion sleeping

UM... UMMM.UMMM BE GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE FOR ANY PRIVATE SHOWING

• Mulan
    Mulan
    My husband and I saw that special on HBO....it is kinda freaky what they can do!!!

Very weird.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yea, I saw something on HBO too.. just beware that they contort thier meat and two bits into some scary things. It looks painful and when they get older,you know what is going to be needing duck tape. So when they walk you don't hear: " Ouch! step ouch.. crickey!" "Sylvia!"

Sylvia "Sweety go and take this duck tape to your adopted grandfather so he can stop stepping on his balls."

X

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Oh come one ladies we are all masters of the penis, we can make it do whatever we want right???

I saw the show on hbo. Those guys play with themselves too much.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I saw the HBO show. I don't have a penis and I was sitting there going, "Ouch...ooohh...eek...whew...Jesus Christ Almighty, how do they DO that??"

I would love to see it live!

• morty
    morty

origami with the penis....does sound painful, but I am still game to go and see it.....I heard that it all got started with a couple of brothers ( siblings that is) trying to out do the other by being creative you could say....twisting,wrapping, curling and bending....So what came to mind to me was, all these years, I have been lied to about your penises being senstive....How can one do so much wrapping and twisting without it hurting??

I will see if I can get the camera in there, and crab some pics and post them....

or maybe not, Do ya think it would be locked quick??

• Purple
    Purple

Being an aussie I have to support our artists. Go seem them, just for a laugh. You will be amazed at what they can do with those little buggers. YOu may not always understand the humour but it is a very funny show and they are very clever......

• morty
    morty

The camera is all charged up and ready to go.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit