God hates mankind

by shotgun 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Shotgun, travel with me for a week and then you'll see what kind of people I meet. How about ALL walks of life, including witnesses!

Guest77

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

There has been a great deception. The creator(s) is nothing like what religion portrays him to be. Dispite what we have been trained up to believe, the good vs evil concept, god is not really a part of that. Would I shock you to say that the devil is not even what we perceive him to be? The picture has been so distorted by man. If you believe everything written in the biblia, you are going to be greatly distressed--I know I was. That god was certainly not the creator of all things.

The creator does not hate mankind. He loves us because we belong to him. We are souls traveling on a journey, and will eventually return home to his kingdom. The opposite of good is what we reap for our own bad decisions. We are free to make those decisions and that is the way we experience life in this form, and learn and grow..and remember who we really are. Our own "boxed-in, human perceptions" is what limits us. Trying to seek good in all things, through showing love and compassion, we will greatly increase our spirituality and become more attune with the source of all things.

/<

• shotgun
    shotgun

I like your view of things sentinel

Our own "boxed-in, human perceptions" is what limits us. Trying to seek good in all things, through showing love and compassion, we will greatly increase our spirituality and become more attune with the source of all things.

But can I really trust you? I hear you try to flush cups down your toilet, you can't tell me that's not Satanic

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

(((Shotgun))) I have to admit, when I screw up, I don't seem to fool around!

You can trust me though, honest.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit